South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Forgot to check in here this morning,

You gals are cracking me up today. So here goes it was -16 with windchill this morning, glad I am wfh today. I am also am not restricting my fruits for my clean up phase- I have already lost 4 lbs just doing clean eating this week so it does work.

I am not a member of the IBBC but wish I was, I can't get tops or bottoms to fit me lol.

I think that covers about everything, enjoy your day ladies and stay warm!
Old 01-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #17  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hello

It was around -20 air temp here. I don't know what the wind chill was but I didn't go out until almost noon! Our house was in the mid 50s because I left the pellet stove on 1 all night. Hot flashes actually come in handy when it's that cold. I ran out and turned the stove up when I needed to cool down.

Not a club member here either. At my thinnest I was wearing a 32 DDD. No, they don't sell them in any store. Not there now, of course. Speaking of, got on the scale today and was happy to see the 4lb holiday bonus gone. Now to work on the stuff that's been hanging around longer.

Tomorrow I am officially back to work with an all day staff mtg up north. Oh joy. Might be time for a serious job hunt. After three weeks I do not miss it, that's a bad sign IMO. The market is awful here though so just making the best of it.

OKay, time to do a little baking so the house is warm enough to turn the stove off for cleaning.
Closed Thread