3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > South Beach Diet

South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #16

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning ladies. I am off to the grocery story to restock some OP foods. Have been foisting the goodies on DS 1 & 2 as well as putting a few items (apple pie!!) in the freezer so I am not tempted. Last night I enjoyed the SF eggnog from the recipe section and was able to ignore all the other treats.

I guess the next challenge will be putting some exercise back in my life. I am so good when I am on the routine of work/workout/household chores but this vacation stuff allows me to procrastinate to the point of never actually completing my workout.

Jennifer, hope your stepdad continues to improve.
Ruth, hope you get a nap.
Debbie, I will second Cyndi's amazement at your organization and motivation.

We may get more wintry mix this afternoon; at least yesterday was above freezing so the ice from last weekend's storm was able to clear off the trees. I'm afraid a couple of our birches are broken but the evergreens seems to have done pretty well.

Ruth, did anyone deliver your 5 golden rings? I'm still waiting for mine to appear today.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #17

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning. My internet was out earlier, so I used that time to go get groceries before the weather gets worse, then I came home and dealt with Verizon. Thankfully, Customer Service was on the ball this morning, and I got my problem resolved quickly.

After nearly fasting on Friday (no appetite), and a day of healthy eating yesterday, I am feeling much better and plan to stay totally OP from here on out. I know I've said it over and over again, but it's just not worth it to stray. We always do Cheese Fondue for NYE, and I'm going to have raw veggies to dip in the pot, rather than the bread.

We're supposed to have torrential rain all day and it's already been coming down pretty steady, so I'm staying in the rest of the day. I got a good start on my new cross-stitch project yesterday and am looking forward to cozy up on the couch and work on it more today. I'm planning to make the Spinach Ricotta Gnudi for supper, and I'll let you know how they turn out, Cyndi.
Live simply
Laugh often
Wine alot
Old 12-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #18

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Finishing up the last of laundry and I did get myself packed and now will do DD2 today. Everyone else is on their own.

I did get all of the outside decorations down except for the lights but those will be easy to take down. I still left all of the inside decorations and will clean those up the weekend we get back.

It is cold today Artic front moving in. I am excited for the trip now that is upon us. My BFF is already there with her family.

If I don't get on again everyone have a great New Years Eve and I will see you in 2014.
Closed Thread