South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:20 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 307/294/160

Today was really bad for me. Traveling to do a show, running late, no planning equals bad choices and I finished the day the same way. Wonder how many days I should go back on phase 1?

I love all the recipes posted. I try to do a few new ones a week.

Natasha please bw careful.

Hope everyone finishes up the weekend good
Old 02-24-2013, 05:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning yucky rainy one here. At least it isn't snowing

Paydaymom one off day should not do "permanent damage." You may see some fluctuation. One day it was 4.6 pounds! The old me would have freaked out. OK the new me did a little. Just stuck with my plan andade certain I drank my water. Was back down in a day. I may never figure out my body lol. I wasn't the greatest either this weekend, but my meals and snacks are packed. So I am ready for my dreaded work week.

Bike is getting it's spring tune up. Cannot wait to ride outdoors again.

Had a nice afternoon with my sisters.

Hope everyone has a great day
Old 02-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Jekel and sleepy heads to come. I've been awake since 4 and am already coffeed up. The dogs have both gone back to bed - after breakfast, of course. Jazz spotted something when he was out and really barked up a storm. Must have been a cat although we did spot a skunk the other day. Sure hope the neighbours appreciated the early wake-p call.

Not sure what's on my schedule for today and I am liking it that way. It's Girls and Kids Dinner tonight and I have my dessert all made and ready to go. I just might goof off for the day since the week ahead looks busy. I may trudge out behind the barn to cut some forsythia branches to force. "Although the snow covers the hope of spring." (Now I have a self-inflicted ear-worm!)

Hope everyone has a relaxing day. February is finally nearly over!
Old 02-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

The only thing I have planned for today is to take a fried chicken dinner to my mother. She was picking at her lunch yesterday, and told me she wished it was KFC instead, so I told her I'd bring her some today.

I was in a cooking mood last night and made the crustless Spinach, Mushroom & Feta Quiche that's been getting good reviews, and it is very good. I also tried the stewed chickpeas & spinach recipe, but will have to play with that one a little, as it needs more pizzazz.

Cyndi, how'd the memorial concert go last night?

Oh, hey! The sun just popped out!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 02-24-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:28 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks! I sure am glad to have you in support of the "I-can't-sleep-in" group.

Ruth, good for you for having no plans!

Jenne - glad yesterday was a good day, keep us posted on the recipes!

Jennifer - I too can't wait until I can ride outside again, although I don't ride nearly as much as you . I do want one more good snow, okay?

Cottage, your mom sure does have good taste - KFC!! I have one little sliver of that quiche yet, I'll finish that off for breakfast.

We don't have plans today, but I have lots I need to get done. DH hates staying home, but considering we leave for vacation on Saturday, I think I need to to start prepping and organizing. And, I ditched facebook last night - a friend once said that her kids shouldn't have to compete with a computer. It's just such a black hole for time, and an excuse not to accomplish other things. So, that makes me feel more refreshed and ready to get things done.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #21  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm off on vacation today. Leaving the house around lunchtime; nonstop flight to Phoenix; 2 hour drive to Tucson for a stay in a hotel. Then, tomorrow, bright and early - Canyon Ranch Spa! I know I will have a great time despite being in the worst physical shape of any of my trips there. Ah the aches and pains of age and injuries.

Yesterday DH and I booked our flights to Alaska for July. Now we just need to work on how we'll get home.

Off to hydrate. And hydrate more. And more. I soooo hate to use the plane's bathroom.

Have a great week.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Everyone is up bright and early. Today we are going to Church and I don't have any plans after that. Yesterday I ended up doing some deep cleaning, cleaned the oven and stove top and intensive bathroom cleaning.

Karen have a fun trip

Natasha be careful

Enjoy your day!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Ruth, we don't always have snow right here but do today. I-70 heading West has an elevation increase of 4000 ft. in 18 miles there is always snow just West of here.

Kirk is over having coffee and cake w/my mom after shoveling. Glad I missed that and enjoyed the quiet time at home. Wondering how the Warming Shelter benefit went...guess I'll head over to FB.

Linda, glad your mom is going to enjoy KFC...I'd love some, too, but won't.

Wish I were joining Karen for a trip South....

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Woot woot, it's my Friday!!! I am STARVING right now bc I skipped breakfast while getting ready for work AND I only had one cup of coffee, not 2 (usually the 2 cups of coffee fills me up even if I don't eat). I've got a grilled chicken caesar salad coming to me, though.

paydaymom - Thank you for your concern Thankfully he lives in Massachusetts and I'm still in Georgia. As long as I'm in Georgia I've got lots of nice friends w/ big guns to keep me safe.
Closed Thread