South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #16  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! Got spoiled by the nice day yesterday, back to cold again today. Hoping for another nice warmup and more time with the convertible top down!

Got wicked cravings last night, but..... for pepperoncinis. I suppose if I have to have a craving, that's an acceptable one. Chris and I ran to the store before our shows started and picked up pepperoncinis and reduced fat pepperjack cheese for me, pickles for everyone, and fried chicken, cheddar and sour cream chips, summer sausage, and colby cheese for Chris and Anna. Then we had a little mini-pig-out-fest. Minus the high sodium content, it wasn't too bad on my end! I drank a lot of water though.

And am down .4 lbs today! I'll take every little bit I can get!

Gotta get back to work. Hoping everyone has a fabulous day!

Lisa
Old 04-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone!

It was an icy drive to the hospital this morning. We got a lot of gross, wet snow yesterday which melted in the afternoon just in time to freeze overnight! I took the drive slow and was only a couple of minutes late.

After a four day food bender due to a weekend full of birthdays and other events, I'm so ready to refocus and get back to clean eating! I bought a voucher for 10 drop-in bootcamp classes on one of those group deal websites. I'm challenging myself to workout for atleast one hour every day this week, so I'm looking forward to attending a couple of sessions to satisfy that. I think I'll do the first one tomorrow.

I should head off now. We've got some lectures today as we prepare for our licensing exam. Just wanted to give a quick hello!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #18  

If I type fast, I can still say "good morning"!!
SO good morning . . . chuckle.

This was a very busy weekend. We had Ultimate Frisbee tournaments all weekend with the teenagers. EXCELLENT two days, even with all the wind that was going on here in Philly.

Need to get back OP - too many soft pretzels out there this weekend . . .

Be well!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning (still is for me for 13 minutes)-

Last week was so busy on floor duty I never got a chance to check in at all other than one day.

I am going to try and be more accountable and check in regardless of the time of day

I have to go back and read threads because I didn't even have time for that.

I ate too much junk last week, so I am back on track today and drinking plenty of water.

Our weather was record high yesterday 87 degrees, today in the 40's this is just crazy weather.

Tywnn- I am jealous, I want a new sofa...we need to do some remodeling a bit as well- need new carpets but with the kids and the dog, I would scream if they made a mess on any of the new stuff, that I would rather wait a couple more years.....

Debbie- glad you got to sleep in.

Cottage- I would rather not have to keep up with the dust. I just read weekend post- sorry to hear about your mother.

Ruth- glad you are doing something about your hearing.

Okay that is all I have time for- have a great day everyone

Last edited by Pearlrose; 04-04-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #20  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Hey everyone Beautiful day here today and I'm so enjoying it. Just got back from walking and we have a pair of Canadian honkers hanging around our pond. Sure hope they decide that the island is a perfect spot for a nest. Nothing cuter than a bunch of little ones on the pond.

I think I mentioned that I planted some cucumber seeds a few days ago. I am so taking care of these little dirt pods. Out in the sun during the day and back in the house at night plus making sure they stay damp. This year I'm determined to have a better garden. I'm even trying to figure out a new area for my tomato plants as I've always been told not to keep planting them in the same location.

Well time to get the rest of my day going. Hope everyone stays right in the middle of this nice warm beach while enjoying "life" as it happens today.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #21  

Hope somebody is out there on this one -

It has been 5 weeks VERY on plan. 10 lbs down - which I am thrilled with - believe me.

BUT I am about to eat everything in my house. Just realized it is that TOM tomorrow or next day - and last month I was in Phase 1 when it happened, and basically did not permit myself to notice the cravings. Seriously - I am going to eat EVERYTHING that is not nailed down.

SO - just looking for support . . .
Old 04-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Sorry, Bea, I just saw your post. I sure hope you managed to work through your cravings and only eat on-plan foods! Next time those cravings hit, try reaching for a protein with either a veggie or a fruit to help squelch those munchies. A serving of refried beans with a little cheese and a dollop of ff sour cream or yogurt goes a long way to satifying your hunger, too.

Most of us will experience a day when we're especially hungry or have insatiable cravings on Phase 2, and it's usually due to what we previously ate that triggered those cravings. Have you introduced a new food to your diet in the last day or two?
Old 04-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #23  

Hey Linda -

I had that sf fudgsicle -but it REALLY was not the thing. I WANT PITA CHIPS!!! I had an extra serving of chicken cacciatore, but to no avail.

It really is the TOM thing - no new foods. I just want salt and crunch . .
Closed Thread