South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Morning everyone,

It's a lovely 6 degrees here right now but it is supposed to get up to 23. The kids are back in school today.

Cottage stay warm today, the coffee shop sounds like a grand idea.

Debbie and Cyndi how fun that you are meeting up, if you can please post pics.

Rikki- Great pics!!!

TallnThin- great for you walking in the rain. I plan on walking my halls at lunch hehe luckily it is a big square the hallway and about a quarter mile long so everyone does it for breaks and lunch (at least the gals do hehe, we all put on our sneakers).

Things have finally slowed down at work so that is great... I am getting all kinds of stuff caught up.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Oh Lord have mercy, if you all could say some prayers for the Davlin family. Our Mayor, Tim Davlin, died of an apparent self-inflicted gun-shot wound this morning. I know his family, and Abdul was friends with him. It's a very sad day in Springfield.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #18  

Height: 5ft

Morning Ladies,
It's chilly here this morning but no stopping me from going to Hobby Lobby. I have been working on a crocheted table runner for about two weeks and I ran out of thread, wouldn't you just know it. Hubby is off to work so i'm going to clean house today. Hope your all having a great day.
Old 12-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #19  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Lex, no don't have to worry about ice too often but I walk on an old country road and I do worry about slipping and sliding in the mud on rainy days.

rdw, great pictures!

Weezle, so sorry

Well, today marks two months of living on the beach for me and I am so very grateful that somehow I found the strength to begin this journey. I feel so much better both physically and emotionally and have lost 30 pounds so far and just yesterday met my first mini goal. I am definitely committed and have promised myself that NO MATTER WHAT I will continue on the beach for a minimum of one year! Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and for helping me these past couple of months. I appreciate it very much and could not have accomplished what I have without you.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #20  
One Day At A Time

Height: 5.6

Hi ladies, omg you are all such an inspiration, I have never ever been losing weight ever in my life in December when it is cold, i is amazing how you all do it even when it is so cold and snowing outside. It is relatively warm in the UK compared with what you seem to be going through.

I had a really tricky day today, having some constipation that really worried me so by midday I ate 2 pears and a cup of tea with honey in it, then 2 cups of milk around lunchtime, 2pm was a green salad with some cheese and gammon, dinner - a cabbage kinda salad with cheese and gammon and just now, more salad with cheese and gammon and a sausage.

I took some sena pills for constipation, I hope that works, otherwise I just don't know what to do. Has anybody had constipation problems? What did you do?

Still hoping that tomorrow I will be sticking on plan. I don't know what phase I am doing actually, just trying some kind of low carb/low fat/high veg, hoping to cook tomato, courgette, peppers with gammon and absolutely eliminate carrots and rice from my food. If I am going to be having proper sweet stuff, better be pears or plums. I hope that works, I don't know whether I am losing weight, I think I am but I might be just fitter from dancing or with a small stomach from change in food. I don't want to have high expectations, I am happy that I live binge free and will eventually find a way to lose weight.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, ladies. Just got home from DanceFit class and am hoping to get in a movie and some coffee w/ my mom and Jersey. Right now, though, Jersey is off babysitting my bestfriend's 2 boys b/c she has once again gone into false labor. Eek!!!

No time for personals, again, but I DO hope you ladies are having a great day!!!
Closed Thread