South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #31  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

I'm late to the game today. I am checking in to be accountable. I have been doing horribly Trying to pick myself back up.

Am overwhelmed by doing personals right now (not much time) but I want to send prayers out for Ruth I'm so sorry
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 211/203/135

Height: 5ft6.5in. (give or take, LOL)

I am new to the board and of course the diet. I hate diets and the word itself. I read the book almost completely (read in different orders too, hahaha) and believe this is for me, as I am not a sugar addict and love veggies and meat...

I did an okay job today, but I am still confused about the coffee additions. I want to use the non-dairy, coffee mate creamers. Does anyone know if you can still achieve the same results, as long as there is only a serving per cup in the coffee? I really love coffee and with the flavors alongside. I only drink up to two a day. Any thoughts?

Thank you for this site and I look forward to getting to know ya'll. Leslie
Old 11-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #33  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Leslie... as for the creamers, I myself don't use dairy but I use almond milk sometimes the vanilla flavored one(almond milk) but most of the time if I put flavor in my coffee I will just use a dash of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or a drop of vanilla extract. Seems those creamers are full of not so sbd compliant stuff.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Rikki ~ I have a Yankee Candle Balsam Fir, and it smells just like a fresh pine forest. Jake is pretty sensitive to a lot of scents, but doesn't mind this one at all.

Kierie ~ I'm just going to NYC for the day. That would be fun for you to join us if you could, but we'll have to make plans to get together the next time I'm up there. I'll be sure to give Leenie and Jiffy hugs from you.

Karen ~ We're not shopping for anything in particular, just planning on visiting some of the Christmas Markets that are going on and whatever else catches our eye.

Heidi ~ Congratulations for continuing to lose weight during the hardest time of the year! It sounds like you're really motivated to keep going strong!
Closed Thread