South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #16  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

i bought skinny jeans. and they fit. and they look hot.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #17  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

and I should believe this without photographic evidence? Did that work, do we get a picture?

Congratulations Zeff you've worked so hard and been a real inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #18  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

i haven't actually worn them yet. i'll try to get a photo soon.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Congrats! Zeff!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #20  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Hey everyone

FO, You started us off early this time. I usually wake from a quick nap all ready to go again too.

Nat, Hope you have a great time with your best friends. How exciting for the two of you to see each other for the first time after losing so much weight.

Lex, I'm into house chores today too. Specifically chasing dust and cobwebs. One would think that there would be less of both with it being so wet outside. Go figure? By the way, think I can smell that pie all the way out here. Skinny jeans? Way to go girl! So proud of you.

MM, hope your chiro appt helps your hip.

Beloved, Sorry about the negative. My GD is going through a similar situation. She is under the care of a fertility spec and with her current ongoing treatment, he wants her to take a hpt on Thanksgiving day. OMG, it is going to be either a wonderful or sad day for her.

Heidi, Hang in there girl and just do the best you can under the circumstances. A person can only deal with so much at one time. When you get home, you can just go back on plan.

Cottage, by now you are probably hard at work in the girl's playroom. We have two adult daughters but I can remember cleaning their play area and then a little later cleaning their rooms (when they weren't around) or they would never have let me. Seems like yesterday. I'm a survivor fan too and can't understand why Neonka hasn't been voted off after picking on the gal with one leg (can't remember her name offhand) and then stealing the food plus her big mouth. I'm with you, she is just burying herself I think but it's taking a long time.

Cyndi, thank goodness you are getting some help.

Ruth, hope you have warmed up by now. It is beautiful here today and I am going out soon to blow the leaves off the deck and soak in some rays.

Kim, I am right there with you about making decisions when it comes to doing something in the house. Paint colors take me forever and I'm never completely happy with the final product. Curtains, bedspreads, wallpaper, etc. all drive me crazy trying to make a final decision. Good luck.

Well, I'm off to finish chasing dust bunnies, cobwebs and leaves. Hope you all have a great day.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #21  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Afternoon Ladies! Eating is back on track today after my dr appt, although test results were inconclusive. Fine by me- I am ditching the gluten for a while anyway to see if I can make myself feel fabulous again! LOL

Just some laundry and to the grocery store I go this afternoon... better head out before rush hour. I have to pick up some special kitty food for my little girl with kidney problems too, that hits the wallet hard.oy.

Anyone here know much about Vitamin D deficiency? My Dr seems to think its playing a large role in my tiredness and pain... Prescribed me 50000iu to take once a week for 4 weeks. I am one who doesn't like to over do it on the vitamins and that sounds scary to me.... but I am willing to try anything to stop the fatigue and back pain!!! I think I will post a thread about this

Happy Veteran's day!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, everybody.

Lexxiss - Well, it's a shame that I have to work this weekend b/c it will hamper our plans some. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...tomorrow me and Jersey are going shopping for Veronica's present. She doesn't know it, but I took up a collection at the other forum we're all on (Veronica is the admin and Jersey and I are the highest level moderator there) and got $140. I'm gonna pitch in enough to make it an even $200 and then Jersey is adding in another $50. It's been 7 years since V has had a child and she was shocked to see how much more expensive things are now, so hopefully we'll be able to help her out some. Saturday I think we'll all get up and do lunch together (by then my OTHER bestfriend will be here w/ her wife and daughter) and I might see if I can talk Jersey into a yoga class or something. Sunday we have the baby shower at 1. I'm sure we'll spend some time together tonight, too. I'm just glad she's going to be here...haven't seen her in a year!!!

Mmckellen - They're both 24 hours (well, you have to have a 24-hour access card to the gym, but it's only a 1 time fee of $15 and it's definitely worth it when you work nightshift, that's for sure). I forget that not everywhere has 24 hour Wal-marts...I'm just used to it around here, all of ours are 24 hours. Hope the chiro can help you out today. I swear, if I was going to have kids I would name my first one after my chiropractor...they are amazing!!!

Heidi - *hugs* Hope you and your family are holding up okay. Hey, if you get the chance to go out to dinner, Applebees is offering a free meal to all veterans and active duty military today. The line was out the door at ours today, but I live in a town that has an Air Force base.

Cottage - Hancocks is the store w/ the sale. They had all their fleece 50% off as well as their pillow forms. PLUS between 0800 and 1000 hrs today you could use a 10% off coupon on your entire order.

Cyndi - Good news about the new hire...yay for you!!!

Kim - Awww, how exciting for you and your best friend...that will be fun!!!

zeffryn - Oooooooh, good for you, girl!!! You rock them skinny jeans!!!

rdw - A co-worker of mine has a daughter who was diagnosed w/ a Vitamin d deficiency after she gained 50 pounds unexpectedly and suddenly. One thing that I know DOES help is exposure to the sun...so that might be something to think about. Good luck!!!

As for me, I'm just killing time until it's time to go to the airport. Hit the fleece sale early this morning and ended up getting enough fabric for 5 pillows (grrr, they didn't have the pink UGA fabric this time, so I'm waiting on those pillows) plus the pillow forms for them (wayyyyyyyyyyy easier than dealing w/ stuffing, FOR SURE) and then I found a cute fabric that matches my bestfriend's nursery colors so I bought enough fabric to make a blanket for the baby to be. I'm not going to have time to get it monogrammed before the shower, though, so I'm going to hold on to it and give it to her when he arrives.

After the fabric store I hit the beauty supply store to get some shaping spray, then Wal-mart for some groceries (and a new cellphone for my mom), then picked up my nephew and his friend and took them home, then to Genjis for some Japanese Steakhouse lunch (no rice, extra veggies...and no Teriyaki sauce), then to Wal-mart again (a different Wal-mart b/c the other one didn't have the purse mom wanted), and then to Kroger to finish off the grocery shopping. Got home and took a long walk around the neighborhood w/ mom and Shadow and now I'm about to start dinner. I'm so excited about picking Jersey up tonight...yay!!!

Hope everybody is having a great day...and, like the others have said, remember to thank a Veteran today!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #23  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Hi all

No time for personals, waiting for DH to come home and the dog has garbage strewn all over the house. DH left the garbage can out (you have to put it up or the dog gets into it :-/)
Old 11-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #24  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Congratulations, Zeff! I want to see a picture of you strutting in those sexy skinny jeans!

Cyndi, that's super that your old job finally hired a cabable person to fill your position. What a huge load off you!

Natasha, have fun with Jersey!

TallandThin, I'm glad to know we have another Survivor fan!

Debbie, I'm not sure what Neonka's profession is, but I have a hard time imagining her as a teacher of any kind.

to everyone I've missed. I admire those of you who manage to reply to each post!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #26  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Whoooo zeff! You're doing amazing! Such an inspiration! Can't wait to see new pics

Natasha- You are one busy woman! I wish I had half of your energy! Hopefully this D will give me some! LOL
Old 11-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #27  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

KimStar, sorry, I totally missed you this AM when we cross posted. I'm glad you got a day off!

TallandThin, yay for walking! I hope your house is clean!

Rikki, I have never had my level checked, but I take a supplement daily. I know here in sunny Colorado they say most of us don't get enough sun.

Natasha, just doing your errands is exercise!!!! Have fun! How nice to get some $$ together.

BelovedK, haha, I relate...you can't leave anything out at our house either, and the offender cleans up...and it's never me.lol

Ok, dinner is calling....I'm cooking and checking in. See ya'll tomorrow!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 11-11-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Closed Thread