South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Okie, that's great news! I hope you can get some rest tonight.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:41 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Good morning all! A lazy Sunday for me.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #18  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodObsessed View Post
Good morning all! A lazy Sunday for me.
Good morning

I have a seminar/ workshop to go to today (all day) and will be tempted with a champagne brunch It is in a nice hotel, and we get a really nice brunch (I've been to an event at this hotel before) Complete with all of the comfort foods that I love, plus all of the yummo smells.

I am not sure how I will handle it. There is no refrigerator to hold lunch if I brought it. I will have to navigate that buffet. I lost 3 pounds this week and don't want to gain it back in an afternoon.

Oh help! I love champagne (but I can easily resist that, I will be hungry because it is all day and it is harder to resist food)
Old 10-17-2010, 07:25 AM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's another day at home for me with house chores and just a few hours of work squeezed in. It is supposed to be a little warmer and sunny today so a walk may be on the agenda.

Beloved - Good luck today. It's too late to be helpful now but I like to toss some 100 cal. packs of nuts in my purse for emergencies. For Phase 2 I also carry those little squeeze packs of applesauce. They are surprisingly tasty and easy to eat.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Morning, all. I'll be back later, I have a pounding headache, and have to drive over to NJ this morning. I'm hoping coffee will work it's magic.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #21  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. It's just starting to get light here. It's time to start turning on lots of lights in the morning to brighten the day.

Beloved, be strong at the brunch. I'm sure you will find something that you can eat. There's always salad and some protein.

at Opie, Cyndi and Cottage.

Church this morning and then major prep for a reception at the Mill this afternoon. I have six pounds of cheese to slice up but don't need to bake anything as I froze all the leftover cookies from the last bake sale! I'm hoping there is a small slice of afternoon left after this event so I can at least start some of the outside clean-up. The leaves are all down now but were too wet to rake yesterday.

Gotta hit the shower and find something to wear to Church besides my bra and panties.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #22  
Be happy.

Good morning ladies!

I hurt my back playing games with the teenagers at youth group on Wednesday night and between being too uncomfortable to sit at the computer and an extra busy schedule I've been MIA for a few days. It's good to be back today though.

I've got a dozen little things that I have to get done today but nothing pressing and no exciting plans. My back is still very sore, but nothing like earlier in the week, so I am thinking I might try a little exercise today. I broke 150 yesterday morning - 149.5, but this morning I'm back to 150.2. Frustrating, but at least I'm getting closer. I had the same problem when I was trying to get below 170, it took several weeks of faithfulness, but I sure felt good when I finally got there.

On a different note, I made sprouted grain bread in my crockpot yesterday. I don't know what I expected, but I was disappointed. Days of sprouting and then hours of smelling it cook in the crockpot.... and it looked and tasted pretty lousy when it was done.

Fergie just went out to start the car, time to head to church. Enjoy your Sunday friends.

Last edited by Heidi58; 10-17-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

It's a beautiful day in the mountains of Colorado! I nay see a light frosting outside-but not much. I have pumpkins and tomatoes to process, but since I freeze the pumpkin I can't do anything until the chokecherries are processed so I have a pot boiling. I'm going up for more oold canning jars after breakfast.

Linda, hope coffee works it's magic for you.

Cyndi, enjoy your home time!

Ruth, six pounds of cheese does not sound appetizing. Super planning on the cookies. I hope you get home in time for a little yard work.

BelovedK, I hope your event went well!

Okie, lazy Sunday....football, by chance?

Rikki, how was the show? My DH does the second dinner thing, too.

Ok, off to projects. I need to sit down this morning and plan my meals for the day. I had a rough evening and it was due to my not figuring out dinner until it was too late. I have to go through the freezer here and see what's available.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #24  

U know me so well Debbie!
Old 10-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #25  

S/C/G: maintaining

How funny that I just had a typo that said "Food morning?!" I finally picked up Ken Follett's book this morning and am really enjoying it - but it is huge! Off to elliptical. Have a great day everyone.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #26  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Debbie, sounds cozy. It is hot here in VA today, and I have been out all day, cozy is sounding good. I have always wanted to can and preserve things from the summer.

Karen, Food afternoon LOL, sounds like something I would type.

I did really well at the brunch. First, it wasn't as nice as it was last month, and second, I was slightly nervous feeling. I can't explain why, because I am an outgoing person. I was alone and it seemed that no one was mixing with me and when I struck up a conversation or smiled at most people, it seemed that they were, well.... kinda rude and didn't smile or even acknowledge me. I almost left after lunch, but I really wanted the info. SO, thsat meant that I ate very little. I took some salmon with a gravy, and a salad with ranch dressing (the vinegarette seemed icky)

The only challenge was dessert. It all looked good, and I was bored, so I kind of wanted some. I resisted I had a few almonds later when my tummy started growling.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #27  

Good job BelovedK.

Last edited by BellaLucia; 10-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Closed Thread