South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everyone. Hope you're all having a good weekend!!! I'm just browsing the forum looking for some Cornbread recipes that I can use w/ the 16 bean soup I made last night. It's cooled down just a tad here in Georgia and it's been kinda rainy this weekend, so soup is nice and comforting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaistingTime View Post
Good morning chicks! My exciting plans for today include a Glee marathon. I never saw the show before and finally got the DVD from the library to see what I was missing, perfectly timed since DH is gone. I should make myself watch it all from the treadmill or elliptical!
OMG, I am SUCH a gleek it's not even funny!!! I loooooooooooove it!!! I had to google the guy that plays Puck b/c he's so frigging hot to me...thankfully he's in his 20s, so I'm not as dirty of an old woman as I thought. A lot of talent on that show...hope you enjoy it. Oops...I see you did as I continued reading. Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysox View Post
Karen, I love Glee! I watched American Idol for the first time last season, and Glee came on right after. I'm a huge fan of musicals; I loved it from the get-go.
Oh no...I'm so sorry you came in on American Idol in one of it's most boring seasons. I'm really worried for the future of the show w/ Simon being gone now. Heck, all the judges except Randy are gone (and I can barely stomach listening to his constant "dawg"s and "pitchy" critiques)!!! I've been watching since the beginning, but I missed most of Season 2. IMO, the best season was the season before w/ Adam Lambert. There were 5 or 6 serious contenders for the top spot...they were ALL so good that season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmecreole View Post
Rainy and gloomy weather here, but a bit cooler. Hope it slacks up...gotta go to the grocery store. Mother nature is kinda mean..seems like on the 5th anniversary of Katrina... she would have given us some nice weather.
Awww, bless your heart. I was in New Orleans for an EMS Expo the weekend that Katrina hit. I wasn't supposed to leave until Sunday and when we saw Katrina turn and head that way, we packed up and got out. We ended up getting out 36 hours before the levees broke. Thank God my mom was w/ me b/c I just kept looking at the weather outside going "it's still pretty out here...it doesn't look that bad." On the way out you could see how choppy the water was starting to get...I'm glad we got out when we did. And OMG, I thought the humidity in Georgia was bad!!! You guys have my respect b/c the humidity was KILLING me in New Orleans!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Well I got my 15 miles in on my bicycle! It was a beautiful ride! Not too strenuous, but heck it's Sunday!

See ya'll tomorrow!
Closed Thread