South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Rise and Shine Monday!

Good Monday morning! We've finally cooled off and the curtains are billowing in a delightful breeze.

My girls are back home from their week at the shore and I'm sure there will be lots of unpacking and catching up to do. They have piano lessons this afternoon. I told Maggie I'd take her shopping one day this week to let her pick out a birthday present and I know she'll be pestering me about that.

I'm going to have another cup of coffee to fuel up for the day. Who wants to join me?
Old 07-26-2010, 05:55 AM   #2  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Ruth, I think every one of your days is jammed packed!!!!!

I'm on my way to grab cup 2 of coffee, get my act together, head to the gym and then to school. We are doing a "fish" theme at school this year and I'm going to get my huge hallway bullitan board done today. I thought If I spend a couple of hours at school each day this week, I could have take my last week of vacation (next week) off. Can't believe summer is almost over school wise. sigh.

Last edited by femmecreole; 07-26-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:06 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks, Cottage. I am risen and trying hard to be shiny. I am off to the gym for sure this morning and feeling rather tarnished. Coffee really helps.

Cat, sometimes my busy life gets completely out of hand but I am learning to put the brakes on. Today will be a "normal" busy day with Me Time planned. Getting the classroom set up early sounds like a good plan. Our school doesn't resume until September but the kids go until the end of June.

After gym (yes! I AM going!) I'll pay the staff at the Mill, probably go to the bank and then tackle laundry. I might even get some outside tidying done and pick some purple beans for dinner. We are expecting a whole week of sunshine and temps in the high 80's so watering will be happening. I may set up soaker hoses.

Have a shiny Monday no matter what you do.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:09 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It is pleasantly cool here too.

Cottage - I bet the girls will be excited to see you and tell you all about their vacation

Cat - Sounds like a good way to get the most out of the last of your summer vacation. I always enjoyed doing bulletin boards. Hope yours is fun to put together.

Ruth - So glad you have a less hectic week. Your gym return is inspiring me. I need to get back to a better fitness routine. Happy "Ruth Time"

Back to routine for me. Lots of house stuff to do this week - blueberries to pick and freeze, the dehydrator should really be running every day this time of year, my garden is a mess and food storage areas all need a good reorganizing before I load them up for this season. That should keep me out of trouble
Old 07-26-2010, 06:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. Another Monday!

Linda - Catching up sounds fun. Unpacking - not so much.

Cat - I can't believe it either! My son goes back in three weeks!

Ruth - I have not been to my own gym since my Spring Break injury. It is time, but now I have too many excuses. Maybe I will be motivated by hearing how great your workout is

Cyndi - Fresh blueberries - yum!

I am just wanting to get through this week. I have dinner out and then we head out of town for several days for family (in-laws) stuff. Next week I am home with no house guests for almost a whole week and plan to get very, very serious with my eating and exercise. I have just been a bit sloppy with both lately and the scale is very quick to remind me of that. Sigh.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

It's Kara's b-day today! Happy B-day Kara dear! First day of P1.5! I'm having a slice of bread with meat for lunch! Have a nice day everyone!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I'm sure missing my early mornings but didn't get home from Denver until 1030 last night. It looks like we're going back and forth for awhile-DD is wanting some family support right now. We'll go down this evening then travel early tomorrow-returning here on Wednesday evening.

I miss my old routine, but am remaining steadfast to SBD principles and my weight is holding steady. I am happy that it's in my brain that eating healthy keeps me feeling good and keeps me from starting to regain.

Take care everyone!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #8  
Be happy.

Good Morning!

It's back to phase 1 for me today, I've been munching away all weekend. I got back into some bad habits over my long vacation and I need to get back down to business now. I'm flying to Houston to visit my daughter in a few weeks, and I want to be in the right frame of mind. She's got a list of great restaurants to take me to when I get there.

I've got some more yard work to do today and like you Cat, I'm going to spend a little time in my classroom. I'm hoping to get a quick kayak ride in too, but that will depend on what Fergie is doing later on.

Enjoy your Monday friends.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: maintaining

Debbie - You morphed back into a sunflower!
Closed Thread