South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday Thoughts

Good morning! Coffee's ready!

I decided to start cleaning the bathroom right after my shower, then I got the laundry started and am on the 2nd load already. It's supposed to be a lot warmer today, in the 70s, so I plan to spend some time out in the garden before leaving for the farm.

Today's my Friday! Woohoo!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:12 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

OMG Cottage. It's only 6:12!! I'm still on my first cup of coffee!

Today looks nice here too and tonight at work we have a big party so I have planned a small cheat for it. I've ordered the Beck book and KO and I start on Saturday, May 8 on that. Tomorrow I finally put the photo project to bed forever by migrating all my photos to one shared drive. This weekend, thanks to Waisting Time, I'll get started working on my blog. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Cottage I woke up, read email & 3FC, drank coffee and fed the cats. Now I already feel like I'm behind Where do you get all that energy in the morning? Enjoy your Friday. Looks like a perfect weekend coming up!

Mmc - Glad I'm not the only one Congratulations on all the project success.

Nothing special here today but hope to be pottery painting with a friend tonight. I'm just counting down to the weekend now. The birds are starting to move and so are we. Saturday we are off to PI for the day then Sunday our local wildlife festival and early morning bird walk is on the agenda. I love May
Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Looks like sunshine here today, Chickies. My the coffee is good this morning! My dogs have had breakfast plus a little treat of milk, done their crazy dog playtime and are lying on my feet. Jazz prefers my lap but will compromise. I don't know how he got so spoiled.

Cottage, isn't it great to get stuff done at this end of the day? I'm so glad I'm an early riser - most days.

Mmck, good for you getting the photo project finished. I must do the same. I have the Beck book and must get into it. It may be what I need to solve my 50 year long weight problem.

Cyndi, sounds like a lovely weekend coming up for you. Where the heck is "PI"? Something island?

Some gardening will be on the schedule this morning. Jazz and I go to a volunteer appreciation tea at the nursing home this afternoon. Disney could go too but she's in a wired sort of mood lately and two dogs are a bit much to manage when sipping tea with the "ladies".

Enjoy your day, whatever it brings.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning! It is beautiful out!

Cottage - thanks for getting us started, the coffee is perfect. Enjoy your Friday!

MMCK - I need to get the Beck book too. That will have to be near the top of the "to do" list.

Cyndi - this weather is invigorating, I bet even more so with the birds!! (they are sure noisy outside my window this am) Enjoy!

Ruth - sounds like you're feeling much better? And you actually don't have a crazy day...enjoy!

Me - work. woo. It doesn't look to crazy busy, and I leave an hour early so we can take off for the in-laws tonight, in eastern NC. Always an interesting time It's an odd family...very....disjointed? Alas, I guess it could be a whole lot worse. I just remembered they do have high speed now, so I should get to check in. We're also going to stop and see the "big yellow house" that we never sold down there.

Have a great one!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:37 AM   #6  

Mmc, good luck on the Beck thing! I borrowed the book from the library and have been reading it, but not exactly following it. I have picked up some good ideas and habits from it, though. Have fun at the party tonight, and don't stray too much!

Cyndi, I'm not always this energetic in the mornings, but knowing my work week is almost over has charged me up. When I hear you speak of PI, my first thought is Phase 1, rather than Plum Island, LOL! It's looking like a nice weekend for it!

Ruth, I am really missing Jazz and Disney, and their happy antics in the morning! Enjoy your afternoon tea with the ladies! Going out for a proper tea is one of my most favorite things to do.

Good morning, Twynn! It is a pretty morning, isn't it? Have a safe drive to NC!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 04-29-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:39 AM   #7  
Be happy.

Good morning you busy chicks!

I'm headed to school this morning, but leaving at noon. After that I'm heading to Massachusetts, and plan to stay there at least through next week. I don't know how much I'll be posting in the next few weeks. I'll have my laptop with me and I'll be reading posts and checking in on all of you but my heart is so heavy that I can't really think about much other than my parents right now.

Last edited by Heidi58; 04-29-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:00 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning!

Kelly - I am glad you took your dog in and hope he is okay.

Linda - Happy Friday. You have been so busy already! I got the book from the library too and started reading but also didn't "follow". Maybe it is very telling that while I agreed with the ideas, I was not motivated enough to do the work. Hmm.

Mmc - Have fun at the party and enjoy that little splurge.

Cyndi - Your weekend sounds lovely.

Ruth - Tea with ladies and Jazz and appreciation sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon.

Twynn - I hope the trip goes smoothly. What is the story with the house?

Heidi - I am sure you know that we will all be thinking of you and your family.

DS has a track meet today and runs in the first and last events so it will be a long afternoon. Temps in the 80s, I think, and windy, so I may struggle to keep my hat on! I will pack a snack, for sure.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 AM   #9  

Heidi, I'm keeping you and your family close to my heart and in my prayers. Take care, and know we are all thinking of you during this very difficult time.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:51 AM   #10  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Morning Ladies

MMC Great job on the photo project.

Linda I am usually a morning person too. I usually get more done each morning than I do in the evening. Just not this morning. LOL I am tired today!

Cyndi Have fun at the pottery painting class.

Karen good luck to your son. Have fun at the meet.

Ruth Have fun in the garden.

twynn Have fun at the inlaws. My mother inlaw is maybe coming to stay with us for some time this summer. I am not sure I am excited about this. LOL

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and my shoulder hurt so bad. It hurt so bad that I ended up getting up and took some motrin. It finally subsided enough that I could go back to sleep. This morning I wake up and it is hurting again. I didn't do anything with my shoulder yesterday. I went for a walk. I thought maybe I slept wrong on it, but if it was that would it still hurt?

Tammie
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #11  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I need a clean Ph 1 or Ph 2 day. I am feeling lethargic and just all around craptastic and I know it's because I eat on plan until 7p when I get home then it's been take out the last few days.

Need to find the strength!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #12  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

It's a busy morning here. We have a major snowstorm which means both our visitors will stay another day. I need to plan meals for the day and get into the office for a bit before heading out. I think I'll set up a puzzle for entertainment since I still have work to do. I had a good OP day yesterday and planning will assure success today, too.

Heidi, I'm thinking of you all the time, and will know you're here even when it's just too hard to post.

Jenn, I hope you find strength today!

Kelly, I hope your pup starts to feel better! I hear ya on the $$-we did that last month and Bing still needs to see the cardiologist.

Tammie, I hope your day goes well!

Karen, enjoy your warm weather and I hope this storm doesn't head your way!

Twynn, safe travels!

Ruth, your day sounds perfect! Wish i could join you.

Cyndi, I love pottery painting. Glad to hear you have a fun weekend planned.

Mmc, Have fun tonight. I'm looking forward to your blog.

Cottage, thanks for getting us started today. It sound like a nice weather day off for you! Enjoy!

See ya'll later...I need to get a little work done here!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 270/230/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone,

Sitting here at work, bouncing on my stability ball in my office. My boss came in and cracked up when he saw me, but I don't care!

I'm feeling pretty good and I've stayed OP this week, despite external stress. My GoWear Fit has been keeping me very accountable.

I also started a blog, and have posted a grand total of one thing so far. Hopefully I'll get more into it and start posting more and more.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Ruth- have fun at the tea
Cottage- I am right there with you doing wfh today so getting alot accomplished.
Cyndi- I love pottery painting haven't done in years though, have fun this weekend.
Twynn- try to have fun at the inlaws
Heidi- take care of and again you'll are in my prayers
Debbie- Snow in the forecast -enjoy your company for an extra day
to everyone else

wfh today cuz dh and friend are going to day ballgame and he can't pick up dd2 from school so I changed my day from tomorrow to today. We finally got the bathtub unstopped- but smells like chemicals now. I super cleaned the bathroom last night but I think it will take a few days to get rid of the smell.
DS has a track meet and DD1 has soccer- I think we are going to soccer will have to see where the track meet is scheduled may be able to catch both as ds events are always first.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #15  
Motivated for Success!!

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all!! Just a quick fly by for me today... I have a bunch of homework that needs to get done before class, but today is my Friday too- Yay!!! Poor pup is still sick, but we should have some results at some point today. We have an extremely busy weekend planned: SF Giants game, parties, friends visiting from out of town; so I really hope Bender is feeling better! I hope you all have a lovely day on the beach!!
Closed Thread