South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

You chicks are such a chatty bunch!

I decided to pass on the treadmill this morning...the last two mornings were rough, and I wondered if I needed a break.

The DS had a major meltdown this morning, and barely made a bus. Next: DD goes to the dr. for her 5 yr visit, which is probably 5 shots!! (she's so brave about it though!)

Gotta get the DD going...no personals for the chatty bunch! Have a beachy day!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! You are a chatty bunch this morning! I'm up early (for a lazy gal like me ), but still running behind if I want to get everything done before work. I don't have much going at the office this morning, so I'll be back later, I'm sure.

Have a great morning! IT's WEDNESDAY!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #18  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I was up at 4a b/c the middle cat knocked over a glass. calling in sick - well, working from home...lots to do. will come back later chickies....
Old 01-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #19  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Debbie, why two 'x's and two 's's in the dog's name? I'm sorry she passed. It's so sad when our pets leave us!

Karen, I hope the basement clean-up is easy and that you can figure out how to fix the problem soon. Basements seem like more trouble than they're worth!

Tammy, I'm glad your son ended up making the bus. Why do they always throw fits at the worst times??? Good luck at the doctor with your daughter.

Kim, hope you have a good day at work!

Jenn, sorry to hear about the glass breaking! I hope it wasn't a special one!

Last edited by tomandkara; 01-20-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #20  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Morning all
I am home with sick ds. I am not sorry to have to miss work today though. I have so much todo here n the house.

Lexxiss- Thanks for the will power. Great job on picking yourself up and not letting one bad day multiply. You know if you let it bad day's have bad day babies!! I want to go snowshoeing. I would like to try it once. But this winter weenie would have to visit somewhere COLD!! Would it work on the beach? LOL

Heide I love your avatar pic. That looks like something my son would have done. LOL My jack russel hates his nails clip. He weighs 11 pounds but it takes 2 people to hold him even with a muzzle.

Cyndi- Everytime I look at my wii plus I think of you and Cat. What about "planning" in the PB. Maybe not everyday but have it planned so that when it calls your name you can think I don't need it today because I can have it tomorrow or something like that.

MMC I start phase 1.5 on Saturday. Good Luck!

Ruth Haha on the world war II machine. I sometimes feel like it is a seargent in the military. LOL It can be bossy!!!

Cottage great job on getting some "me" time in. You definatly deserve it. Are the girls you grandbabies that you keep?

Kara- we did ds pinewood derby car this weekend. We will be racing this weekend too. Kara I loved Germany and would love to get orders to go there again, but since hubby is retiring in about year or two. Doubt we will get to go. He has done 21 years (army).

FO Morning have a good day!

Waisting--Woohoo on the hair. Sorry about the basement. What a YUCKY mess.

TwynnB Morning Good luck at the doctors.

Morning Kim- Have a great day.

Jenn- Have a good work from home day.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:26 AM   #21  
Visualizing the Goal

Tammie, my bad days have had babies and then grandbabies and aunts and uncles and third cousins twice removed... You are so right! Good luck at your race this weekend! Are you making a car?

We love it here. Tom has just shy of four years left until he retires and we're hoping to be able to finish out here. The kids are all in the German school in our village and we just love our neighbors and the travel opportunities. It's been a great assignment, but we've been blessed with good assignments at every turn so I feel very lucky!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #22  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Thought I would stop in early so I could to personals but you'll are too chatty and I have too much work.

So plugging right along eating has been good scale is barely moving- hopefully I will drop 1 lb this week. Cyndi I am with you, shouldn't have regained cuz I am too anxious to get back to old weight and continue on.

Tonight is DD2 dance class, I should find out today when the dryer is being delivered tomorrow. I have been letting the laundry pile up so it will be busy this weekend catching up.

Have a great day everyone
Old 01-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #23  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Kara- My dh and ds made his car. LOL They made a place for a little lego clone trooper. Ds wanted to make a "clone" ship instead of a car. LOL
Old 01-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #24  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Hey little chatty chickies! I don't have time to catch up with everyone as the moment, been out of commission since Monday morning and have a lot to catch up on. I think the steroid pack has really helped my back and I took today off of work to let it heal a bit longer, going to attempt the things around the house I am behind on to see if my back will be ok working tomorrow. I also am not taking any more of the pain meds today unless I abvsolutely have to. advil is hopefully going to be enough! Well, eating has been good, just prob too much for not doing anything but laying on the couch! today will be a good productive day that I thought monday would be ;0)

I will check in later! hope yall have a great day!
Old 01-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #25  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandkara View Post
Debbie, why two 'x's and two 's's in the dog's name?
She was named for the car, Lexus, but when we adopted her she wasn't very "sporty"...neglected and starving. She knew her name, so we changed the spelling. It seemed classy, and she was. I used her name on 3FC because she was my "chowhound"-loved the food....I didn't know she would leave me so soon. These classic chicks here helped me through...

Well, I got a little break, and I have to run, but had a moment to check in.

Twynn, I can't even imagine how traumatic DS's meltdown must be for everyone. Hope you all feel better!

Kim, have a great day and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Jenn, glad you got to stay home!

Tammie, I hope DS feels better. BTW-I think you CAN snowshoe at the beach, but if you WANT to is another thing. You mentioned you are a travel agent-that was one of my last careers. I enjoyed it.

Pearlrose, I would ask everyone for their favorite recipe and would cook a spectacular meal while THEY do laundry! At least it will be over soon.

Rikki, good to hear from you and I keep hoping you get better fast!

Ok, off to the pool!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #26  
sophie

Good afternoon

Debbie - you are back on track and that's what is important. We all have days like that. Going to the pool would be great.

Cyndi - you have learned you lesson well and are catching does extra lbs before they become 20.

MMc - glad you had a nice holiday and now its back to reality.

Kara - nice to see you back

Ruth - hope your driving is safe today.

Cottage - I guess its that time of year and kids get sick. Hope you don't pick it up.

FO - hope your day goes better.

Waisting - hope your flood isn't too bad.

Pearlrose, RD, Tammie, Kim - have a great afternoon.

Me - good day, did some grocery shopping and walked for 45 minutes. DH is out with the car having an emission test done. So now, its off to plan supper and maybe getting some knitting done.
take care
Sophie
Closed Thread