South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #16  

Morning Cottage - I was going to take a lesson from your gardening and put some mulch on my garden today, but it's raining so darned hard I'd probably sink to my ankles. Stay well and I hope the nasty flu bug doesn't come to your house.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Cottage, I bet Cindy would understand about you not wanting to share her family's flu.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #18  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

Good morning, everyone.

It is a dreary (but dry!) morning here. My coffee tastes awesome and it is halloween week! wooooo!

Lexxiss: I think my day sometimes does that too. Nothin wrong with just goin with the flow!

Sillyfluff: Countdown to love! I hope the last days go quickly and you will be in eachothers arms soon. Congrats on the 4lbs!

Ruth: Woohoo! thats awesome that you raised that amount already!

Cyndi: you sound very busy! Hoping your day goes smoothly!

Chelby: I can imagine thats a lot of conflicting emotions but it sounds like you've made the decision that is best for you.

Weezle: 7lbs! wowsers! congrats!

Jellybean: I keep hearing about Jillian Michaels. Who the heck is she? (nevermind, apparently from The Biggest Loser?) I must be missing out. Seems everyone watches that but me.

KO: good morning! come back soon! lol

Cottage: no flu no flu! lol stay healthy!

As for me... the weekend was crazy and I was thinking this morning... that I said I was 'on plan' and I should rephrase that. I chose on plan foods but I know I didn't eat enough veggies and I didn't eat 3 meals and 3 snacks... I pretty much snacked all weekend but I did pass by those cupcakes and chose all on plan foods. So I guess I still consider that a win!

Last year I got to see a baby come into the world and Saturday was her 1 year birthday party so I did that Saturday night... then went to karaoke, had an after bar (no liquor for me!) and then stayed up with a friend and had coffee by candlelight til 6 am Sunday morning.

Sunday was the Packer game and our pumpkin carving pot luck. My Angel turned out kick butt!

I haven't figured today out yet. Probably just job search and chill at home. I'm not awake enough yet to worry about anything else.

Last edited by gothik butterfly; 10-26-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:50 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

gothik butterfly, AWESOME pumpkin. I like it.

Ya, alot of people watch The Biggest Loser, but I still am at odds with the reality of ALL those lbs lost by the contestants is such a short amount of time.. I don't believe that really, they are prob eating very little or taking some weight loss pill, lol.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Well work sent me home today. I woke up with a little bit of a headache and thought nothing of it. Got to work and was in the middle of testing when I had to rush out to vomit. Was gonna stay but was told to go home. It better not be the flu, i just got my flu shot like a week or so ago. Gonna go back to sleep. See yall later.
Oh and gothic butterfly, your pumpkin is awesome!! I was trying to decide if i wanted to crave one this year, last year i did because my students did all the dirty work LOL, but this year wasn't gonna cuz my honey isn't home til the day bafore. Maybe we will though.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

I am tired today- the Boss was great last night they played three hours straight but it did not end untl 11:30 p.m. and then we still had to drive home, I crawled into bed at 12:30 a.m. and woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready for work, can you say tired.

Sillyfluff- Hope you don't have the flu- congratulations on 4 lbs lost

Weezle- 7lbs look at you go

Cottage- Hope you didn't have to go over to the girls' I would be spraying and degerming all the time if I had to go.

Chelby it is always sad having to let go of something- but just try to put on some music and dance while you are cleaning your house

Everyone else hello and hope you have a good afternoon.
Closed Thread