South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Auston will be 6 in December. It's a fun age.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:26 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! I'm not sure what today will bring because the weather forecast is sort of "iffy". I'm about to soak in the tub to sooth away some aches from a big day of garden work. (I was just too pooped to do it last night after the "deck party".) Then it'll be Church and after that either more garden stuff or rainy day relaxation depending on the weather.

I hope your Sunday is delightful in some way.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:03 AM   #18  

Height: 5'5"

good morning! Today is suppose to be beautiful here. So, a nice walk at the park - they have great trails - and then yard work it is.... I also have a farm house door that I'm painting to turn into a headboard. Today might be the day that gets done too. HA!

I made the bean brownies yesterday. They were very tasty and I will not be making them again...I ate 4 small ones....but still I ATE 4! I woke up with a headache today. The brownies triggered eating foods I wouldn't normally eat. I didn't cheat so much as eat extra foods that I normally avoid. I think the sudden change causes some confusion in my system So back to the straight and narrow...I feel wonderful in my little narrow path - I just need to remember that when a plate of chocolate goodness calls my name!!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:14 AM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning

Ruth - the rain holds off for you today though relaxation sounds wonderful too. How do you keep the bugs at bay on the porch?

Macsmom - I hope you will share a picture of that headboard when it's done. I have never gotten around to trying the bean brownies. Maybe I shouldn't

I'm still very tired and a bit achy from yesterday so I'm starting the day slowly. It's definitely an errands, chores kind of day because nothing got done yesterday. I'm hoping for a nice walk this afternoon too, not 8 miles though!

Hope your day is relaxing and fun in just the right proportion.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #20  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Good Morning

Hope you all have a Super GreaT Sunday!! We're going to give it a shot here in Colorful Colorado.

Ruth, I hope you get your projects done but if now your relaxation is well earned.

Cyndi, I think its amazing how tired we can get having fun. Hope you get your errands done, then find yourself some relaxation time.

MM1, thanks for the recommendation on the brownies. I'm going to definitely NOT make them. I have made the WW Banana bread, which is great, too. What I have learned for me, is that being OP for a month has not given me the personal strength to eat a proper portion of a treat and I haven't lost enough yet to make an indisgression OK. You did good, I'm not sure I could say the same. Enjoy your walk-where do you live?

Me, did a bit of hiking last evening, and DH's DD made dinner. I hung out here because they were hosing a big bag of Doritos. It worked, they ate the whole bag and I had 0 Everyone is sleeping, so the dogs and I are headed out to enjoy the morning. We're going through old pictures this morning and the kids want to go to the pool, so I'll get my exersise in. Yea!!!

Thanks for all your support! Made it yet another OP!

PS Cyndi, didn't recognize you! Beautiful flowers!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 06-07-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: PS
Old 06-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #21  

oh my, I don't want to scare anyone away from the bean brownies! They were wonderful - but I'm coming to terms with the fact that sugar is my drug of choice. I behave irrationally when it's around! Having said that, they were not overly sweet and were tasty...it just becomes a slippery slope for me.

Lex - I live in NC. I should update my profile! It has been a bit cooler this weekend. Very nice to be outside. I worked yesterday and was emotional beat at the end - so I'm starting today with a walk in the woods. That usually brings things back into focus.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #22  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Happy Sunday, All!
Sounds like everyone is busy!!! I got up and did a little weeding in the gardens, then washed a jute rug outside..yuk. Going to work on powerpoints for school today and do a little cooking.

Yesterday, we just hung out in the morning recovering from Friday night, then rode over to a town close to here that has a "fresh market" store. Spent way too much money on "exotic" food, but it was fun and we have some neat stuff to eat this week.

Don't know what the rest of the day will bring. My husband works on Sundays and my son who still lives here is baby sitting his friend's dog for the weekend, so I have the day to myself. No idea who will show up for dinner tonight..I never know! Got some salmon burgers at the market yesterday so that's what they are having if they show.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #23  
jeep girl

S/C/G: 219/ticker/180

Height: 5'11

Good morning ladies!!

Man, it's been a while since I've made my way over to the boards, great to see some familiar names and awesome to see some new ones as well!! Hopefully I'll be able to become a "semiregular" again...lol

Life has been crazy since I've last visited.....my grandmother passed away a bit over 3 weeks ago after a 3 month rapid decline all sparked by a fall at her house...prior to the fall she was living independently for everything except driving and cooking due to her loss of vision. She was such a special lady, and still is. She will always be very close to my heart and I only hope that I can be half the woman she was while here on earth with us!!

I don't know if any of you remember me talking about the interesting dates I had been on....well....holy mackrel....they've only gotten worse!! I'm still trying to figure out why karma is sooooooooooooo ticked off at me!! lol.....after they're over it sure makes for a good laugh, and will definitely make for a good book one day!!

I've tried my best to be "good" with food choices over the last 3 months, but most days I failed miserably....just didn't care what I was putting in my mouth! I had an initial goal to reach by my 30th bday..which is coming up at the end of this month.....which I'm nowhere even close to it. So I've moved that goal to the end of the year and will just be happy where I am for now...I guess.

I need to get going....the dogs are ready for their walk and are very loudly reminding me of that!! haha

Happy sunday everybody!
Old 06-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

checking in here too! Sunday has been a peaceful morning thank goodness.

Ruth-hope you get some time for both.

Macsmom-would love to see the headboard when it is done. I am going to make the black bean brownies today to go to a bbq so I can have a dessert when everyone else is eating cake! I hope I can stop at 1 or 1 1/2!!!!

Cyndi-Sounds like a good time was had. Enjoy a slower pace today.

Lexxiss-Pool is on our schedule for today also! It is a bit cooler this week so I may weeny out of getting in higher than the knees.

Femme-Hope your day is peaceful

Mandy-Sorry to hear your life has been bumpy lately. The folks always welcome us "popping in" people back!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #25  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Ladies I need to work out before I lose my Momentum!
I survived the Pigroast with 1 beer and 1 bite of 5 small desserts that promptly got tossed!
This AM dh got up early for a fire parade and I popped into his Mom's church by surprise Got a big welcome! Its small and cozy there

Spent about an hour and a half getting some sun and now I'm going to get my sweat on!
ok before I get sucked into computer land I gotta Run!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #26  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

weekends seem to be diet unfriendly this month with all the open houses and weddings....and to top it off i'm throwing a baby shower in a couple weeks. i've learned however to take it in stride and not destroys months of work by giving in. i just get right back on track the next morning
Closed Thread