South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #16  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

just popping in, no time for personals this morning.

Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this....to be honest, it doesn't surprise me. This boss just sounded shady. Honestly, it doesn't look good for her to have such high turnover...she'll get what she's due, eventually. Is there any way that you can post a warning on craigslist about that job listing? I've done it before, it would be anonymous.

My Dad and the family are going to visit a plantation this afternoon after DH gets home from work. It will be nice to enjoy the day and tour the beautiful grounds.

Last edited by zeffryn; 01-20-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:58 PM   #17  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Kim- The light is much more beautiful in person, I will send ya a pic when I get it up... Hope you feel better soon! take it easy chic!

sstambler- not to burst your bubble but I would truly doubt that it is 100% whole grain- but I could be wrong as for the personals- my memory is horrible too... I just go to advanced then at the top I right click and open the original thread in a new tab so I can just swithc back and forth tabs and not have to do all the scrolling! and then the names of people are there too

KO- Hope you have a good day- and IMHO I think overeating the right foods is better than eating the wrong ones!

Chelby- LMAO, you poor thing! I hate to laugh about it but thats hilarious! bet they wish they would have just waited for you to come back! glad they replaced your windshield! But- I have this hilarious image in my head of you driving home with it coming through onto your hood! LOL

Zeff- Have a nice time at the plantation... and I have seen people do the warnings on craigs list, I am not sure how much of a deterant it is but I am sure it would make someone be more careful... I always wonder in the back of my head if it is a disgruntled employee! But, if it even makes someone think twice about it then its worth it!

The inauguration has been great so far. I am so very touched by it all!
I got the shelf in the car and actually installed it(without DH!) while watching the swearing in! I just made a few too many holes with the drill- but hey, who is going to see them behind all those clothes anyway right?! Got my light as well, but will wait on DH to do that! haha, I would probably shock myself!
Just finishing up my lunch and it was great- the soup I made last night was even better today I think!!! also having a black bean patty on some salad! Enjoy your afternoon ladies! I will check back in later!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #18  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

just wanted to pop in and check on everyone.

Loriann hope all works itself out for the best
Old 01-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #19  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Rikki, As silly as your vision in your head is, is how silly it was. The whole kayak was wrapped is plastic. It whipped in the wind as I drove down the interstate. There are pictures somewhere. It was before we had a digital camera.

Gonnab, How is the baby girl?
Old 01-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #20  

I thought maybe Robert and I were getting to a settlement of some of the financial stuff after I agreed to give him a lot more but he would only agree if I would agree to joint conservatorship and my lawyer says I absolutely should not do that since Robert could pull a lot of tricks if he had those rights. His latest email was not very nice. Apparently I am threatening and manipulative and I need to stop my selfishness according to him. He thinks my lawyer is going to talk some sense into me. My lawyer is the one that said I should make sure the DA understands the threats he has made so that he will at least get probation for his assault of me. I wish my lawyer had been able to talk when I called him but he was in court. It will take a judge to come to an agreement. I always end up shaking after these emails from him get nasty.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

A quick and to you all!

I stayed overnight at Cindy's last night and I don't like to use her computer. Maggie didn't have school today, and we spent most of the day watching the inauguration. What a thrilling, emotional day this is!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

FYI - for those wanting that chocolate cake recipe - they moved it to food and fabulous finds.

Warning!! It's fattening (although not much sugar!)!!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I love your new avatar, Twynne!
Closed Thread