South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #31  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacergal29 View Post
Girls I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words and prayers. We have had an angel come through at the last minute who is paying the school and taking payments from me. I can't begin to tell you the pain I was feeling as a mother today that I may have let my child down. I just hung up the phone with the family who is doing this for us and we had some tears as mothers, and now I am going to try to finish out my work day without crying. to all of you!
What a relief!
Old 01-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #32  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

That's fantastic news!!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Wow, Stephanie, I'm in awe!! What a blessing!! Wow.

Anyway.

I finally bought new clothes!! WOOOooooOOOO! Macy's - 9 shirts/sweaters and 2 skirts for $115!!!! FANTASTIC!! A lot of sweaters I bought were 6.99....couldn't believe that price!

Sorry, had to share my excitement...now, off to the treadmill so I can still fit in them!
Old 01-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Whoooosh, that is me breathing a sigh of relief and now joining you girls for some real chat time. Ok so I can't catch up on everyone, but...

Welcome Back LC, mighty glad to see you girl! And welcome back to anyone else I might have missed.
A big push for all of us going back to a regular work week!
Willpower Dust for all of us because I think we all need it!
Warmth and Safety to everyone dealing with weather woes!
And a swift kick to those of us getting back to the exercise routine!

Zeff glad to hear Conner is getting into a routine, hope those baby blues pass quickly.

Gonna sending prayers your way for this adoption process.

I thought about going home and starting 30 day shred but I just don't know if I have it in me tonight. Here is hoping you all have a wonderful evening!
Old 01-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #35  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacergal29 View Post
Girls I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words and prayers. We have had an angel come through at the last minute who is paying the school and taking payments from me. I can't begin to tell you the pain I was feeling as a mother today that I may have let my child down. I just hung up the phone with the family who is doing this for us and we had some tears as mothers, and now I am going to try to finish out my work day without crying. to all of you!
I am so happy for you!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Stephanie, thank goodness your prayers were answered. Never underestimate the power of prayer!

Jenski, ! I hope you had a wonderful day!

me4life, did you know you won't burn calories until you get your metabolism going by eating in the morning? You should really eat something, even if you don't feel like it, if you want this plan to be successful for you.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

This is a dumb question -

I always assumed (read: didn't look at the list) that spaghetti squash, being a winter squash, wasn't allowed in Phase I. But there it sits, on the list. Anyone know why?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

TWYNNE, that's not a dumb question at all, in fact, it's an interesting one. I just assumed that spaghetti squash was a summer-type squash.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #39  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Thanks for all the warm welcomes back. I made it through the day, I have a slight headache but that is to be expected. I am sure if I cut myself I would bleed pure sugar. Good night ladies.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #40  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottagebythesea View Post
Jenski, ! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Thanks Cottage!! I did a little shopping. Bought myself a new purse and some super soft, super warm socks....(I saw some other things that I think I am going back in the morning for!) I took my car in for the ultimate wash. They did the inside and out, shampooed the carpets and all. It smells really great!! Just in time for tomorrow's snow storm!
DH, the kids and I went out for dinner. DH said I didn't have to cook! We had a tiny ice cream cake and split it among the 4 of us. I got my espresso machine!! I can wait to try it out! I am reading the directions tonight, hopefully I'll know what I am doing for the morning.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #41  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Jen, I'm glad you had a great day! Isn't getting the car washed really well one of life's little luxuries? I always love doing that.

also, socks are my absolute favorite. If I'm ever feeling a little bad, socks are the best retail therapy.
Closed Thread