South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #16  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

morning all:
boy everyone has is busy this morning. i like to get my things done in the cool of the morning also.

nessa: good luck with the job
cottage: have a great day with the girls
nat's mom: little sick breaks your heart.
ruth: love being in the garden, except when it's hot out. happy canada day
schmoodle: sounds like you have a quite day
cat: get your exercise in LOL
cyndi: i planted ice burg lettuce and some other kind came up. feed it to the rabbits, it's didn't taste good. i have a rabbit under my shed with babies i think, she has stayed out of the garden.
tkglenn: hang in there

nothing new here today for me. getting ready to do some yoga on the wii fit. than read a book. one week until i can get 1/2 of my release back to normal life. the other full release won't be until the 25th. time to pay some bills, i like have power, and a roof over my head.
ttyl, chipper
Old 07-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Well aren't we the talkative, fiesty (Ruth) bunch today!?!?

Its another beautiful day out with some beautiful, shirtless male scenery out the front door of work today! The big parade is Friday and the mayor is ticked because these guys have been working on new cross walks for months now and they HAVE to be done by Thursday night! What a crew they have out there today!

Nessa, good luck with the interview, I would cross my boobs for you but, well frankly since losing the weight they are non existant so I will cross my toes!

My "baby" turns 21 today and is still away from home in DC with big plans to have his first drink in Georgetown tonight. Thank goodness he is the logical one of my kids and I don't think I have much to worry about! Geesh I feel old!

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #18  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

mornin chickies!

went to the doc had an ekg and blood work so now we willplay the waiting game.

tk i sooo love your avatar - can i please go to vegas with you i soo love that place

new day new month a brand ne beginning!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:21 AM   #19  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

gonna-i like your avatar too...what are u doing? everyone can come to vegas with me...I'd love to have friends come with me.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #20  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Stephanie--with help of pregnancy I have boobs enough for the both of us. Want some of mine? LOL. I will cross mine and fingers and toes for you, Nessa.

I slept better last night so feel a little more positive this morning. Someone in the elevator said, "Oh my, you must be due any day now," which generally makes me want to kill someone though. I guess I am carrying all in front but I DON'T look 9 months pregnant. People are stupid.

It is so quiet around the office because everyone takes off this week, i guess. And I have very little work to do. *YAWN*
Old 07-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #21  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning, Ladies. Happy Tuesday and Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian Friends!

Nessa - Great job on getting that interview set up! You Rock!!! Just remember that!

Cottage - Have a good day with the girls. Maybe you could get a walk in today in order to work in some exercise. Good luck with that!

Ruth - Have a great time celebrating today. Nice to hear that you're almost finished with getting everything in your garden. I'd love to see some pictures!

Schmoodle - Glad to see you hear this morning. Enjoy your day at work.

Nat's Mom - I'm so sorry! I hope you can make it through the day AND your 5:30 meeting. Good luck with that!

Cat - Hopefully it will clear up for you and you can go to the concert. Stay dry today!

Cyndi - Have a great day out of the office. Fieldtrips can be so much fun.

Tk - Sorry that things aren't good right now. At least you have something to look forward to. BTW....love the new picture. Very cute.

Chipper - Good to hear you got your wii. Have a great time with it.

Steph - Enjoy your "scenery" today. It's times like that that God made men. How fun!

Gonnabe - Hope all turns out well.

Jessie - In your pic you looked lovely.....and not overly prego. People are just stupid some times.

Me - Quiet day for me. Rich returns from Vegas today. When I talked to him last night it sounded like he had won some and lost some, so I'm crossing my fingers he comes back with some. Students were good yesterday, I hope it's a trend that continues.
Have a great Tuesday, Ladies!
ENJOY!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Nessa: Congrats on your loss last month! Good luck on the interview -- you've got this!!!

Cottage: I need a refill also - I am dragging this morning! Sounds like the girls are still super-busy in spite of it being summer, but I'm sure they love all the fun stuff nanny takes them to do!

Ruth: Congrats on getting your garden fixed up. Ours is desperately needing a weeding, but it'll have to wait until I get back. And "boobs crossed"? "Peckerhead"? You slay me!

Schmoodle: Sounds like you are all running in circles as well! Hope you're getting some rest with all that activity going on.

Natalie'sMom: Try and have a nice day and I hope that DD clears up so that you can both rest tonight.

Cat: I gave myself the exercise talking to Sunday night, so hopefully I'll be right on the exercise track with you. Enjoy the cool morning. Hope it doesn't get too hot!

Cyndi: Enjoy your out of the office day! I look forward to those as well!

tk: Oooh, your vacation is getting close! Hope everything goes well up until your departure! Are you going to catch any shows or just indulge in the guilty pleasures of Vegas?

chipper: Don't ya just love bill-paying time? That's what I'll be doing tomorrow before I leave town. Hope you have a nice workout and a nice day!

Stephanie: Happy Birthday to DS! Good thing you raised him right! Enjoy your hunky view today! Maybe I'll come join you.

Gonna: Hope everything turns out okay with the med tests. Have a great day!

Jessie: Isn't it amazing how people lose all their couth when it comes to pregnant women? They seem to think they can say anything...I've never even been pregnant and I've still observed that!! I'm glad you had a good sleep!

Hmacneil: I'll cross my fingers for you as well! Enjoy your day!

Me: Well, not much going on today. Just my final day at work for the week, so a little bit of stress getting the beginning of the month stuff done. (Obviously not that stressful as I'm writing a book! )

After work DH and I are going to go for a jog and then it's home to make Italian Chicken for dinner. I'll be cleaning up the house a bit and packing tonight. If I have time I'll see if I can finish my grandma's afghan as well.

D1 of P1 went well already. I'm feeling good, but we'll see what my loss is going to be when I get back on Sunday.

Last edited by Kim_Star060404; 07-01-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:23 AM   #23  

I'm in the office today and trying to catch up on stuff. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow for work and have less than 2 weeks to get everything loaded onto it and all my stuff transferred. That's not a lot of time but I'll do what I can.

I wish I had time to reply to everyone. There is just too much to do though.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 AM   #24  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Ok, I did my fluidity and thought maybe the advanced would be too much since I haven't done it in a couple of weeks...but no problem other than jello legs when I was done...and it felt great.

but, what I wanted to post is that I found something new and yummy. I had some leftover broccoli that I decided to eat for breakfast. I got an order of galeo miso dressing in last night (I order a whole bunch at a time cause it is cheaper that way and will last for months). So I poured some dijonaise dressing over the broccoli and it was great. Gotta remember that to try it on other veggies too rather than just on salads.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Hey chicks, well, my quiet day has gone down the tubes as we have a safety issue that has arisen, but fortunately nobody injured. Will mean lots of phone calls and discussions for the rest of the day though. Grabbing a minute for lunch now. Since it's July 1 I want a good start on my exercise goal for the month, so I'm going to run upstairs and do a WATP in a minute. My weight was still down this AM, so I guess my 1 lb loss is official. Big deal, eh? But better than a gain.
cottage, we are looking at 4 months again; He is going to Japan.
Jessie, DH's mantra is "we are surrounded by idiots."
Old 07-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #26  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

kim-not sure what we're gonna do. i def. wanna go gamble. no shows tho. some friends of mine from california are supposed to drive up there to see me. I can't wait....it'll get me away from leo for two weeks.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #27  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi! Trying to be good and stay on track now that we hit the grocery store. Spent almost $250 (yikes) so I think there's enough healthy stuff for me and the wee one, and crap for Tommy. Ah, the curse of being able to eat whatever you want and lose weight. Poor, dear Tom. I feel SO BAD for him. Can't you tell????

It's like that damned Slimquick commercial where the lady and guy are on the couch and she says "here's what happened when he switched to salads" and the guy gets super thin, and then she says "here's what happened when I switched to salads" and she stays round but loses her ta-ta's.

So much sympathy for him.

Anyhoo it's time to read some and then watch a movie and hit the sack. Hope you girls have a great night!

Lisa
Old 07-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #28  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

thanks so much everyone!

cottage -- i did wonder about an allergy but the ped's office said it was unlikely. sooo tonight i am going to run the humidifier in her room and hope for a better sleep.

nessa -- so sorry you were up too -- no fun!!
Closed Thread