South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

After a brief downpour just before dawn, the skies decided to clear up and are now a cloudless, brilliant blue and the sun is shining! We are supposed to get more rain this evening, though. Again.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #17  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

Height: 5'4"

Well, I am way late here today, but I finally got my wireless internet working again! Wanted to say hello! More tomorrow.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #18  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

What a day!

Cottage - glad the day got better! It's been on and off all day here but more sun than rain luckily.

Cat - I'm a vegetarian and your burgers still sound good

Ruth - Sounds like a busy day. Did the weather cooperate? Looks like the weekend is going to be perfect for gardening. Good thing because I'm behind too.

jandaman - Good luck with sleep tonight! How did the catching up go?

Schmoodle - I swear I slept less when DD was old enough to make her own choices but at home!

Kim - go you You really got right back on track in a big way. enjoy the game!

hmacneil - We were just saying today that it's a good thing we both love birding. I always enjoyed it but a few years ago Julie discovered bird photography and she has become more addicted than me!

TK, Nessa, Zeffryn, little chick & Natalie's Mom

I can tell it will be an early bed night here. More than 8 miles of walking has me worn out! My appetite really increased too with all that exercise. I ate more than usual but stuck with good choices so hope the scale will be kind when I get home.

In my obsessiveness to remember every little detail packing i managed to forget my camera. I've got my cell phone but haven't done much photography with it so don't know what I'll get. If you're interested in bird pics though Julie is the wiz, www.juliesmagiclightshow.com

See you all in the morning.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation, Cyndi! That's a shame, though, that you forgot your camera, sounds like me. Did Julie take those pictures on her website?! WoW, they're phenomenal! Is she a professional photographer?
Closed Thread