South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #31  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Schmoodle your evening sounds sooo relaxing - enjoy
Old 05-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #32  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Zeff, I am going to watch 27 Dresses tonight, we can have a virtual girl's night! A few friends went to see it and they said it was cute. I love chick flicks.

I tried to watch The Golden Compass with DH last night. I have even read it and it still didn't make sense to me. I think Scifi is must easier to understand in book form.

In 20 minutes I am outta here and don't have to come back until the 12th!! I am going on a cruise, just me and DH...ahhh. So excited about the time off from work, it may be the only time off I have this whole year since I am trying to save up days for my maternity leave. I plan on planting myself in a deck chair and reading to my heart's content.

Have a wonderful week, chicks!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #33  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Oh Jessie please let me go I hope you enjoy! Where are you going and on what ship
Old 05-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

You and bebe have a great trip Jessie! Oh and DH too of course!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #35  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

tdiprincess - You asked about my scrapbook party. My friend is a Close to my Heart consultant and she has a monthly scrapping get together. Every month one of us is the "host" and gets the hostess gifts for whatever is purchased. I decided that I was also going to have a party for my friends that scrap but do not go to her events. Prices are good.....a little on the high side compared to Michaels or JoAnn Crafts, but the quality is really good. If you want to see a catalouge, let me know, I'll send you a link.

Jessie - Have a great time on the cruise!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #36  
Kathleen

S/C/G: 308/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4-1/2"

Hey, Jessie.

Where are you going and on what ship? I usually take one or two cruises a year - always go by myself, darn it - I don't have a companion to travel with. Went from New York all around the Caribbean and ended up in New Orleans for 15 days last November, and 7 days from San Diego to Puerto Vallarta and back in February. I've probably done about 14-15 cruises in my young life, most in the past five or six years. The only way to travel especially if you are a single woman travelling alone. I have a 3-day cruise booked out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas in October, and a 7 day cruise from L.A. to Vancouver next May (2009). I may have to cancel depending on whether I get some money paid back to me that is owed. But I am going to hang on to it until I have to cancel.

I saw the Golden Compass with my kids and grandkids - they enjoyed it, but I couldn't stay awake. Not my cup of tea. I like chick films, too.

We have an old time barbeque place in town that just changed hands. The old owner had these old ladies as waitresses - good but slow and cantankerous. But the new owner brought in all these good looking young men and women and the service is excellent, and they are so friendly. I went there for lunch today But the salad was way too big and very good - I ate it all as I don't do left-overs. Everything was OP, but enough for 3 meals. So, for dinner, I'll have my snack.

Tomorrow, I spend the day watching my grandson play soccer at a field about 100 miles away. I'll meet them for lunch, watch the game and come home. Only time I get to be with my kids and grandkids so I do it. Should be fun. Hope it doesn't get too hot.

Tonight, I'll probably watch Atonement. Netflix is sending me 27 Dresses next.

Take care.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #37  

Last night was a lot of fun and productive at the same time. I had almost 20 people attend and had room for all to sit. I actually got paperwork from everyone and am only missing a few things from a couple. The agenda was covered and I even got to meet with the registration team but we ended up meeting until after 10 so it was late for Brian to get to bed.

He was at a swim test for Boy Scouts during my meeting. He was told he and his friend were two of the weaker swimmers but they passed the swim test. I think swimming 100 yards when you haven't been swimming all winter is doing well. Anyway, he gets to canoe and work on the swimming merit badge and he'll have time to practice swimming when it is warm enough to swim outside.

Tonight is Dr Who so it should be a relaxing evening at home for the two of us.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Zef.. let me know how 27 dresses is.. I wanted to see that, I heard it was really good

schmoo: That sounds really interesting!

hmac: sending a link never hurts

and it was a combo of russell strovers and a ju ju gumdrops made with Splenda.. He mainly had the gum drops and 1 piece of russell strovers, 1 hershey and 1 dove... he had way too much. I had too much, but not as much as he did.. I'm glad I behaved myself a little bit LOL... Its interesting, we never had gotten the Russell Strovers chocolate before.... or the ju ju's (they are VERY yummy though)
Anyhow, I may be around a bit longer...if not, I'll chat with you guys tomorrow sometime.. its going to be a long work day for us. We drive for a living and have about 60stops... I think I'll be packing lunch and dinner and snacks
We'll see how it goes though..later chickies
Closed Thread