South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #31  

Wow! There is no way I have time for personals to everyone.

Nessa - It's good to hear from you again. We've missed you.

Laurie - When Brian went through RCIA two years ago, it was so special (and long, we had over 100 getting sacrements so it lasted 4 hours which can be tough on the little kids).

Me - Robert came over for several hours last night with Ron and loaded up his car. He still has so much stuff to get. They'll be back for 3 hours on Saturday morning and then again Saturday evening. If Robert can find someone else to come during the day then he can do more then but Ron has stuff with his sons during the day.

I'm going at lunch today to drop off my tax stuff. I hope we really do manage to get the refund split in half like it is supposed to. I did manage to get 40 copies of 5 forms created and printed for tonight's Roundtable. I still need to finish up the staff application and get that for tonight along with the junior staff form if I have time. That one might have to wait.

My eating has not been as healthy as it should be and I am gaining weight. There have just been sometimes when I've had to grab fast food due to lack of time. Tonight I'm making spinach and black bean pasta before Roundtable. That was supposed to be last night's dinner but Brian didn't want to eat until after his Dad left and then it was too late to cook. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. Maybe Brian and I can go out for a bike ride.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #32  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Hey Nessa!!! Happy to "see" you again!!! We've missed you!

BeachGal..Callenetics is an exercise program developed by Callen Pinkney in the '80's. VERY effective. Kind of like ballet..kind of. Very easy on the joints..no jumping etc. I love it...similar to fluidity bar too (I would imagine this is the basis of fluidity) I got it to have a change from fluidity, to mix it up a bit. The dvd I got is the original 80's version as I heard it was still the best one...if you can get past the hilarious leotards and old hair, it's great. You can really feel it deep in your muscles and between that and fluidity, my bits and pieces are really getting tighter. The bingo wings are pretty much a nasty memory now.

Last edited by femmecreole; 03-13-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Wow, this place sure is busy today! I just wanted to pop in for a minute, and spent the past hour just reading everyone's posts. There's no way I can reply to so many, but I'm thinking of you all and sending out warm wishes.

I did need brakes, and by the time I got out of there it was almost 10am. My brother is doing some work at Mom's, so she wanted to stay there and make him lunch, so there goes those plans. I called Andrea, but she's studying for an exam she has this afternoon. So I'm just going to putter around out in my garden after lunch. My ice pansies made it through the winter and are starting to bloom again, so I want to repot them in planters on the front porch, and I want to rake out the other gardens. It'll be fun to see what's starting to poke their little shoots up through the ground.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #34  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whahhhhhh! Pansies and garden puttering. I guess it's time to start a garden thread. (I can live vicariously, right?)
Old 03-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #35  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

oh wow... you guys rock.. not that I ever manage to do personals... i'm bad that way...
Old 03-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 302/229/140

Height: 5'11"

Ruth we can get bulbs to force inside until the snow melts. I have a nice sunny bay window and have flowers all year of one sort or another. The snow helps too because it makes it brighter.

Today was great!!! I actually fit into a XL It was still just a tad to tight to use at work, but I think in about 6 weeks I'll be into that size. The tops will probably stay the same size. If I go any smaller I'll split the back. a few months ago I couldn't even get an XL over my knees. This diet is a miracle. The scrubs are nice nothing fancy. I want to wait til I"m down a bit more before I get anything really nice. I'm right between sizes right now.
Closed Thread