South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #16  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon Ladies!

Yesturday was a bit rough for my mom but we made it through. And all in all we had a great christmas. Santa got me all I wanted and then some.

Thank you for all the incouraging words you all have given me over the last few days with the loss of my dad and my horrible eating patterns. I am seriouly considring a 2 week phase 1 - I need a clean out/clean up.

Have a super de duper day and I promise I will get back to normal and back to personals.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:47 PM   #17  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Gonna, I know how hard those "first" holidays are. This was our second Christmas without my Daddy and it was not as emotional as it was last year. We thought about him and talked about him (and visited the cemetery) but it was not as "raw" as last year was. None of had to go cry somewhere. It does get better...doesn't stop hurting, but you can laugh more as time goes on.
My Dad's death is what really motivated me to start SB and I know he would be so proud of me. Best Christmas present I could have given him. Just wish I would have done it while he was here.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #18  

Schmoodle Look at you in one-derland. Awesome!!

Kim Hope that you have a safe trip home.

Dixie I have to bite the bullet myself and redo my ticker. I didn't join the December weightloss challenge, so I am going to wait until the first of January to redo mine. I think it is safe to say that I am up a good 8-10 pounds from where I was this time last year. I turn 40 in September this year and plan to be at my goal weight.

We have been pretty lazy today. The girls are just beat. I didn't get the grocery store, but have enough to get through a day or two. I am trying to make our budget stretch as far as I can. I should be able to stay Phase 1 OP though until Friday. I have GOT to pump water, which has been a big downfall over the last few weeks.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Kiko! It's always so good to hear from you, I've been thinking of you a lot!
Old 12-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Finally home. I had such high hopes of putting my house back together tonight but after an hour and a half on the freeway in gridlock I'm thinking that's not going to happen. I had a NSV today at work that I'm pretty excited about. Most of the girls who work for me are in their early 20's and are THIN. Well one of them turned their recipt in today for their work pants and I discovered she wears a 14 and I just moved into a 12. Then this afternoon she asked me for weight loss advice. I think I still see myself the size I was when I began this journey and today was a first step in realizing that I look different now and other people are noticing.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #21  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Dawn, that's awesome! Congrats!!!

Hey, Kiko!!! How's your winter break going?

Kara
Old 12-26-2007, 09:23 PM   #22  

Hey Kara! So far, so good. Today is actually the first day that we have been home to chill. We did all of our shopping last minute, so the three days before Christmas were pretty darn busy. My mom's gift to me is to help me clean. We are going to take the next two days and really dig in. My house is not very big, but I don't deep clean as much as I should.

Other than that, we don't have a whole lot planned for the break. The girls and I need to start back to school healthy and rested. That is my main goal!

BTW, I love the picture of your kiddos in the other thread. They are too cute!!
Old 12-27-2007, 12:44 AM   #23  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all, I was wondering if you had room for one more. I am a veteran of 3fc but have not been on here for ages. My weight is proof of that. Anyhow, I had the most diet success on SB and feel like it is time to get back on the weight loss track. My health continues to get worse and I keep feeling worse. I just don't like that.

Anyhow, I would love to be part of the group and God knows, I could use some refresher tips on SB. I just have to say, my weight is making me panicky and uneasy anymore. I gotta get back to a healthy weight!

Christina
Old 12-27-2007, 02:46 AM   #24  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Hi Christina! It's always nice to have new friends, and I hope your motivation is contagious because you seem to be ready for some changes! Ask away - there's always someone who can answer any Beachy question you have!

Kiko, have fun cleaning with your mom! I love to put on loud and fun music when I clean, and I always give myself a treat when I'm done, even if that treat is just getting out of the house for a run or something easy like that. I need something to look forward to or it's just awful! I don't so much like cleaning, but I love having a clean house.

Kara
Closed Thread