South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 330.5/307.5/250

Height: 5'5"

Default How much is the most lost?

I have a bunch to loose and wonder if everyone can share their weight loss with me. I have close to 200 lbs to lose and wonder if it's possible with this plan. Can we share some success with me today.....Please???
Old 07-10-2007, 12:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Cannwarren, of course it's possible, but I think the key is not "being on a diet", but committing to a new way of life. I have 100 to lose and am just getting started, so I can't give you a success story yet, but we will get there!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

ALL things are possible with God's help!! I've had four children and over the course of all my pregancies I've gained and lost 203 lbs. Is it easy? NO! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but it is possible. You just have to want it bad enough. My advice would be to take small steps and set small goals. I like to focus on 10 lbs. at a time instead of the whole amount I need to loose. If you haven't read Bob Greens book you should get it. It's about making small changes that add up to big results. Good luck and I know you can do it!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/255/154

Height: 5' 6"

Cannwarren,

Using South Beach I've lost 102 pds from my highest weight. I've lost 85 pds since this last October.

It's been great and I feel wonderful. One of the best things was realizing my prom dress from Senior year in high school fit. In fact that was months ago so now it's too big. Being smaller than I was in High School is really great feeling.

More recently I found I fit into clothing that my younger sister had decided to sell in a garage sale. I have had to wear size 22s and now I can fit into 12s.

It is a lot of work and does need to be change for a healthier lifestyle in order to keep the weight off.

Kilmeny
Old 07-10-2007, 02:16 PM   #5  

Check out the before & after photos here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=200

That was inspirational for me!
Old 07-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #6  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I know we've posted "Before" and "Current" pics in the past, but I thought it would be really inspirational to have a Chicks on the Beach Before/After thread, maybe a Sticky?

I found some old threads where we posted some of those a long time ago, but nothing current. Hmm.
Closed Thread