South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 01:46 PM   #1  
Just...t.

S/C/G: 160/125 (135 on planet Earth!)

Height: 5'5"

Default excercise your body and mind

Do any of you ladies subscribe to Fitness Magazine? There was an article in it about Patricia Moreno- an aerobics instructor. She's devolped an excercise called intenSati. It combines a cardio yoga workout with intentional positive thought. The story about how it changed the life of her 4 sisters (1 with scleroderma and 1 who was over 300 pounds) was very uplifting.
Here is a blurb from the website about the workout:

IntenSati is a revolutionary training program that is designed to connect you to the power that is within you to transform your body and your life. This unique training is an uplifting, high energy cardio and body shaping experience. It is the first workout program that uses the power of words, affirmations and practiced thought patterns along with simple yet challenging exercises to literally transform the way you think, feel and look.

I am MISS negativity, so I am really looking forward to checking out this DVD. I am not one for self help type stuff-especially "affirmation" hype. BUT I have come to realize that I need to believe in ME and maintain a right thinking attitude. Having just watched What the Bleep do we Know and being very moved by the part where Marlee Matlin breaks out an eyeliner and draws hearts and thanks and love all over her body and walks around in public that way I am probably more interested in aligning my heart and mind with my desires.
anyway if you get a chance to read the article or check out their website (google intensati) I thought it was of interest!

I'll get off my soapbox now!...t.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #2  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

I just took my copy to work today to read. I saw the article but didn't get a chance to read it. I'll definitely make a point of it tomorrow.
Closed Thread