South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 04:12 PM   #1  
Sabbykay

S/C/G: 254/ 220.8 /140

Height: 5' 5"

Default 11 pounds gone! - Question about sodium

Greetings!

My name is Sabbykay. I started SBD on March 26th and have lost 11 pounds so far with no exercising. I start my exercise routine today as I enter Phase II.

I am getting concerned that the sodium in Campbell's Tomato Juice could cause me to stall. Aside from organic skim milk, my string cheese and salad dressing, all the other sodium I take in is natural form. I found the tomato juice below at my local health food store. It only has 35 mg of sodium compared to Campbell's 570 per serving. Campbell's makes a low sodium variety, but I have not found it yet. Has anyone else had issue with sodium stalls?

http://www.knudsenjuices.com/product...&productID=556
Old 04-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #2  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

on losing and getting healthy...and on adding exercise as you move into P2. Sounds like you're doing a ton of wonderful things for yourself and your health, Sabbykay! Good for you!

I haven't had too many problems with sodium...as long as I drink a lot of water (at least 64 oz a day is my goal), I don't hold on to any bloating for long. But reducing your sodium intake can't hurt as long as you are getting some every day. Go with the new tomato juice and see how it goes!
Old 04-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #3  
Sabbykay

S/C/G: 254/ 220.8 /140

Height: 5' 5"

Thanks so much for your comments.
I tried the new tomato juice this morning. It will take some getting used to, but I think it will be worth it.
I get sodium from naturally, from salad dressings, a pinch in my eggs and a pinch on my meats. Aside from that, I don't any other process foods.

I haven't lost anymore weight, but I do have a question for you: Did you have times when your clothes felt really lose even though you had not lost any weight? I am experiencing lose clothes with no pounds lost.

Thoughts?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Sabbykay! Sometimes you'll lose inches instead of weight as your body adjusts to this new WOE, it's a way of showing you that you are slimming down. Be patient, and you will soon see a nice loss as well!
Closed Thread