South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 11:43 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Happy Easter, Everybody!

I just love all the smileys!!

Leenie: Happy Easter to you as well!

Schatzi: Mmmmm, Polish spaghetti sounds delish! Too bad I won't be eating any pasta for a while! Your dinner last night sounded yummy, too...except for the mushrooms since I'm allergic. Hope you and DH enjoy your nontraditional Easter dinner!

Ruth: I'm sorry you had to cancel your dinner last night, but it sounds like you really needed a day to relax. Glad you got it! Hope you're feeling better soon! Happy Easter!

Little Chick: Teaching a dance class sounds like a sure-fire way to make sure you get at least one workout in. Here's some for those chocolate bars. They'd make it hard on me as well.

Stinger: Wow, your week sounds like it has been delicious! Matzo toffee - yum! I wouldn't be able to resist that! Happy Passover!

annarenee: How does that cola chicken turn out? DH is still a bit leery about that one. Although, I did get him to try the black bean brownies on Friday. New sock wardrobes are always fun! I wear boots to work most days, so I can usually get away with anything in the sock department. (Don't tell anyone, but I'm still wearing some of my Christmas socks!!)

Cottage: Sounds like you have a housefull for the Easter celebration. Enjoy your company!

TX: Why are all the decent places to shop in Texas more than 15 minutes away?? It's an hour trip for us to get to a Wal-Mart and about 2 1/2 hours for anything nicer. We are lucky to have a decent grocery store in town. (Did I say decent? I meant "we are lucky to have a grocery store in town". Hahaha!)

Kiko: Yay for paychecks coming in! That sounds like a great book...maybe DH and I need to check it out! Hope the girls are having a fun time today!

Barb: Hope the boys and you stayed warm out there!

Happy, happy day to anyone I've missed!

~Kim
Old 04-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

I forgot about me!!

Well, DH and I made it to the wedding last night. There was sleet and snow and rain coming down, but we left early and got there before the groom! It was a beautiful, small ceremony and the reception was a lot of fun! (Although, it was in an old gym with only two tiny heaters in it. I think more coffee was consumed than alcohol!!) In true Texas fashion, the menu was beef and pork bbq, potatoes, beans, tortillas and salad. I filled up on the salad and bbq, but also had about 2 tbsp. of the roasted potatoes and a small tortilla. Not good for P1, but I did avoid the cake, peach cobbler, and alcohol! YAY!

Today all the accumulation is melting and the sun is out. We're supposed to get into the 60s today. DH and I are bbq-ing steaks and I'll make some baked squash to go along with it. Well, I should get some laundry done for work next week! Have a great day, everyone!

~Kim

PS: 8 more days of P1 left! YAY!
Old 04-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 273/133.4/123

Height: 5'3

Happy Easter everyone.

I am sooooooo sick of being on phase 1!!! This is my 18th day (started over after I caved one afternoon and ate a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. If I stay on plan today I only have 3 days left. And if I eat even one jelly bean I'm stuck on it for another 2 weeks. So thats my motivation: to finally get off of phase 1!

I'm not going to worry about calories today like I usually do. My focus is to just stay on plan!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #19  

Height: 4'10"

Cool

Hope everyone is having a HOPPY EASTER

I have been running around all day getting finishing touches done. On last load of laundry, Clothes are all on my bed ready to put in the tubs, that go under the bed in the truck. Hubby sitting in front of TV, at least he is cooking supper, Roast Beef with all the trimmings....but I am going to have salad and steamed vegs with my RB. Down 2 more lbs, this morning so I need to go change my ticker...

Will try and post later, but if I don't get to, will post in a couple of days...who knows were we will be...going to go fix my ticker...

Bye for now.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:58 PM   #20  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Sounds like everyone had a busy weekend. Thank goodness I can quit celebrating (at least with food). We had a wonderful Easter dinner with the family. I still have lots of the Matzo Toffee and too much cake left. Time to start sharing the love with the neighbors.

I am starting ph1 tomarrow. I cannot believe I am saying this but with celebrating all week long I am really tired of eating. I cannot imagine one thing that I could possibly want for the next two weeks (can somebody quote this if I start whinning next week?).

Good job on staying OP through the holidays (or atleast close to OP). I take my hat off to you.
Closed Thread