South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

WOW! Busy chickies today.

Big Congratulations to Kim! I know you've worked hard for that promotion.
I still have about 50 pages to read on the darn book but it's going well. I just stopped for a break to check my email and have an invitation for a few days in Florida (Sanibel) so have booked my flight for Feb. 10. Even if we DO finally have winter, I'll have a break. Yippee! I just finished printing off the Church bulletin too so I'm ahead of myself. Tomorrow should be an easy day with just a ten AM appointment for Hershey at the fur stylist! Lucy can't get one for another week - this guy is busy!

Back to the book, Ruthie! This reminds me of cramming for exams except I'm not munching on cheese and crackers!
Old 01-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Default Hi everyone

Wow Ruth, you are a fast reader...Have a good session tonight at the book club and relax.
Tracie: Welcome! Nice group here.
Lisa: Happy for you that DH is coming home this weekend.
Kiko: Going to click on and find that recipe for Fireside soup..Thanks
Kim: Congrats on your promotion. Go get them girl.
Little Chick: You are special with a special gift..Best to you and all the little chicks.
Everyone: Today is nearly over for most of you who live on the East coast...Here in CA. It is lunch time...Hard for me to think of your day almost over. odd

Today is my DH Birthday...I cooked him breakfast and even did the dishes...two things he does for me each day.
Friends taking us to Home Town Buffet for dinner later and then DH and I will go to water Arobic class...One thing about HTB is he can get what he wants and I can stay on track. I wish you all well and much success...

Hey has anyone seen any post from my sister mamajok?
If you do tell her I am looking for her...thanks.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:36 PM   #18  

Kiko - DH is a Unix sys admin and got laid of several years ago. At his age (50) with no college degree, he has found it very hard to find another job. If we'd known it was going to take this long, it might have been worth having him go back to school to learn some new technology. I think he has gotten a bit lazy now and used to being home.

Rebel - It's great to see you back here. I've finally gotten a chance to go in and read about 3 weeks of July list email. Brian has been staying up late watching TV or playing Zoo Tycoon and then sleeping late but it's time for that to end so he can be ready for getting up for school on Monday. He got up just before I left for work this morning but that was still about an hour later than he can for school. I wonder how all our kids would get along if we had a big get-together this summer? It's been years since they saw each other and they have grown so much.

Kim
- congratulations on the promotion! You certainly deserved it.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

I just wanted to thank everybody for the congratulations! I promise I read everything from everybody, but I'm so frazzled I can't remember who's saying what! I see that everyone's doing pretty well--and busy! I wonder how Ruth's book group went tonight!

Well, good night and I hope everyone really had a great day. I'll catch up tomorrow when I'm less scatter-brained!

Thanks again! ~Kim
Closed Thread