South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #16  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone

I must be the last one posting. For the first time today I get to sit down and have some time to myself 8:36--maybe a minute they are already yelling for me. After work I made my 4 o'clock appointment to learn how to use the weights at the new gym, then back home to quickly cook and eat the salmon that I had prepared before going to the 4 o'clock. After eating I was off the my kid's wrestling. Now I am home and need to check my term paper before mailing it out; all 22 pages! I sure hope nothing is wrong with it.

Hope all is well as I did not have time to read all the post.

Take care Two Peas
Old 01-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 179/168/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi All,
Just went through and read all the posts in this thread...what an inspiration you all are...I am much older and retired so I don't have the stress of working, kids and such so I am very impressed by all of you younger women.

I have been up and down the scale so many times it's laughable...but I am serious again and this forum is helping me get a jump start to a lighter me by September. My bones ache all the time so I am praying the lighter weight will relieve these ol' bones!

I hope I can inspire you along with way with a bit of wisdom and encourage you with wise a loving words.

Hopefully you and I will be on at the same time sis...I love you,
Old 01-03-2007, 10:20 PM   #18  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Popping in with one last note for the day. A little bit before I left work, I mindlessly ate 4 animal crackers. By the time I left and got to the daycare to pick up my girls I had an awful knot in my stomach. Rest assured, I won't be making that tragic mistake again. "I will follow all Phase I guidelines at all times," is my new mantra.
Closed Thread