Old 03-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #1  

Default Weight loss in Wave 2?

I am starting Wave 2 today. I lost 5lbs in Wave 1, which is pretty good for me. I realize weight loss is slower in Wave 2 and I was wondering what people are experiencing for weight loss on a weekly basis.
I am sooo looking forward to eating fruit again!
mjmommq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158

I was wondering the same thing. Today is day ten for wave one for me. I am happy with the 6 pounds that I lost and hope to see the scale go down in wave 2. How much weight loss are others experiencing on wave 2 a week?

lyndon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/204/140

I have been on Wave 2 since the middle of January -- I have been averaging a loss of 1.5 pounds a week, except around my monthly cycle when it stops *dead* for a whole week. Grrrrr!
harpandsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #4  
Cat Wrangler

I can't remember exactly what I lost on Wave 1, but I think I'm averaging between 1 and 1 1/2 lbs/week on Wave 2. I haven't been terribly strict, either, because we've had lots of social stuff going on over the past several weeks. I'm content to lose at that rate, because I'm also not feeling the least bit deprived. That's important to me, since as Linda so often says, I need to do something I can stick with forever--something that doesn't feel like a diet.

Jeri
terravita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #5  

Thanks for replying. That seems a reasonable amount to me. i have also had a loy of social stuff and I keep trying to remind myself that this is a marathon and not a sprint.
mjmommq is offline   Reply With Quote