Old 03-07-2006, 06:57 PM   #1  
clm

Unhappy Wave 1 - Upset Stomach?

My husband and I started Wave 1 on the 4th. So far we love the taste of the meals selected from the book. The problem is that we end up with upset stomachs after each meal - gurgles and a little cramping. Is this something that everyone went through and will pass once Wave 1 is over?
clm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209

Default sickness

Yes, I went through this as well. I felt so bad but I keep to the diet and I feel so much better. Day 10 is tomarrow and I can really say that I feel great and I am losing weight YEA.... Good luck
Sara
sarajane25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 07:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/160/150

Height: 5'8

I had the same problem, but I also suffer from irrital bowel disease, so it was hard to tell exactly what caused what. But it did pass as well.
l_word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:29 AM   #4  
Cindy

I've definitely had some of that, although I'd call mine lower in the intestines and not in the stomach. When I think of the fiber and vegetables I'm eating, though, it's no wonder that there is more action going on. In the end it settles out, but I've some rather uncomfortable fullness especially at bedtime.

It seems to be waning - those days with oatmeal and a huge spinach salad for lunch plus strawberries seem to put me most prone!
CindyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote