Old 03-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 325/320/180

I got my book at Barnes and Nobles for $17.00. (overpriced, I know) but I think it will be worth it in the long run. lol. I teach school full time and have a part time job in retail four-six nights a week. (On weekends I work longer hours). I don't have a lot of "free-time." Most of my "down time" is spent catching up on lessons and grading papers. My planning period at school is basically non-existant so everything I have to do at school I usually end up bringing home.
I'm on day 5 of the diet and have liked it so far. I can say that I've eaten more veggies in the past 5 days than I have in a long time! I thought I was in trouble though, I usually have a diet Pepsi or Coke once a day and thought for a while I shouldn't be having that....turns out it's okay.
I'm not a plain water person.
Besides lemon water, what other options for beverage do we have? I know about the tea and coffee and one diet soda a day...but has anyone come up with anything else?
KCMayrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #17  

Hi--I just got the Sonoma Diet book from amazon yesterday and joined Fat chicks a few minutes ago---I hope to start the first Wave tomorrow if I can get my kitchen and pantry "ready" I did Jorge Cruise last year and lost but then my job's weird hours started interferring with the 3 hours rules of eating and my old cat got very sick and I lost him in November (sniff) Since then I have been eating erratically but for the last month I have been on a schedule with my treadmill and am determined to get healthy which is very important to me---I tried to avoid the book and another paid website--spent a lot of time and money at the 3 Hour Diet and I don't regret it but don't want to do it again---very excited to be here and see all the help and friendship--I feel that with all this help here and the book and my treadmill it is a great new beginning----ann
OlympiaA is offline   Reply With Quote