Old 01-14-2006, 07:19 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

I started on Monday. So, I'm half-way through Wave 1. Hardest part for me has been planning my meals. Once I get them straight, I have not had a problem with hunger. I've been eating 3 meals with an afternoon snack of 6 nuts - either almonds or pecans. No cravings for sweets.

I've lost 4 lbs in these 5 days. NOTE: I had lost 5 lbs the previous week using the JC diet. So, I don't think I can attribute these 4 lbs to water-loss.
ladyinweighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:05 AM   #32  
GARDENING ADDICT

Congratulations to everybody on their weight losses so far. Keep up the great work!!!
2BFIT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 05:25 PM   #33  
Tired of being fat

Hi I'm Julie and I have switched to Sonoma from SBD. I just finished 12 days of Phase 1 of SB, and decided to switch to Sonoma for the portion control and WINE in Wave 2. I think I might be an alcoholic. Just kidding. Anyway, I'm on day 2 of Wave 1 and I think I am in love. I'm following the menus and I am being driven crazy by the smell of my flank steak marinating on the counter. Its divine. See you soon !
zombiemommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:21 PM   #34  

Hello Everyone! I too have been "eyeballing" this forum for a lil while. I love it! I started Sonoma today. I haven't tried any recipes, rather just conformed my regular chicken and salad portions. This is crunch time for me though. I LOVE to eat at night. I have radishes and hummus on hand jic.
Thanks for the motivation everyone! I am looking forward to helping others as well!
LydibugEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:48 AM   #35  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Lynn and everyone else....Congratulations!!! WTG with the weight losses.
I am proud to announce that I lost ONE pound this past week!! going for another for next week. My losses are slow with my sedentary life but I will take them as they come
Good Luck Lydi!!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:56 AM   #36  

Okay -- so my first week saw a loss of 7 lbs. total! Yikes. And I only exercise 3 days because I wanted to have someplace to go while in wave 2. I am wondering about having a weekly weigh-in/measurement (whichever people want) thread?
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #37  

Default weighing

I am in for a weekly weigh in!
I am a little freaked out...I weighed this morning. According to my freaky scale I lost 4 lbs in two days. I just started Sonoma yesterday. Does that sound goofy to anyone else? I weighed my son, and his weight was correct.
LydibugEn is offline   Reply With Quote