Old 01-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXOXO
This is my first day. I make the flank steak and it was fantastic. I hope most of her recipes are as good--it will sure make it a lot easier to get my family to accept this change of life!

So far so good. I wish there were more vegetable recipes.
Gina and Tear I'll do my best to post some vegetable recipes this weekend in the forum. There are a few side dishes there that are a combo of a grain and a veggie, but I'll try for some pure veggie ones this weekend..I have quite a few.
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #17  
Canada

So I bought some eggplant.. Now what! How do I cook this thing?
Totally Neck-ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:57 PM   #18  

Default I have a recipe

Let me post it in the recipe forum.. give me a bit. Should be there shortly, unless somone here at work bugs me! It will be called pasta Primavera
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 11:43 PM   #19  

Thank you Linda. Tammy I am really having good luck with the recipes in the book. Tonight is our 4th day and each evening I have made a new recipe and each and every one of them are great.

I have read that she is going to make a Sonoma cookbook. I can't wait!
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:36 AM   #20  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Thumbs up The Sonoma Diet Book

HOW DO I LOVE THEE?
LET ME COUNT THE WAYS!!!

I HAVE BEEN READING THE NEW BOOK SINCE IT ARRIVED. I LOVE THE EASE OF THE WHOLE PLAN AND THE FOOD IS NO NONSENSE COOKING. I WAS ON THE MICHAEL THURMOND PLAN AND MY DIETARY NEEDS WERE ALMOST THE SAME. BUT THIS BOOK TEACHES YOU SO MUCH MORE. AND THERE AREN'T ANY FOOD GROUPS MISSING EXCEPT FOR 10 DAYS.

I FOUND THAT IT GAVE ME A BETTER PROSPECTIVE ON WHERE I AM HEADING AND MY GOALS FOR HEALTH RATHER THAN JUST NUMBERS ON A SCALE. THE COOKING IS EASY AND INGREDIENTS RIGHT IN MY OWN KITCHEN. IT ACTUALLY COST ME LESS THAN OTHER PLANS. AND YESTERDAY A NUTRITIONIST SAID SHE LOVED THE IDEAS I GOT FROM THIS BOOK AND IT'S SO EASY TO COOK FOR ONE! I LIVE ALONE.

THIS BOOK IS A REAL KEEPER!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME OUT WITH THEIR OWN COOK BOOK IN THE FALL.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:55 PM   #21  

Melody I am really excited about the cookbook too! In the mean time I am subscribing to the sonoma diet web site so that I can get more recipes. I have liked every recipe that I made so far.

Gina
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:59 AM   #22  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GINA....ALL THE BEST WITH THE WEBSITE!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! I WILL BE COOKING SONOMA STYLE THIS WEEK
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote