Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 305/190/120

Height: 5' 5"

Default Hello, I'm new to 3FC

As I said in the title, I'm new to 3FC but have been living a healthy lifestyle since June 2006. I've been following Dr. Weil's diet and wellness plan. I think his food plan most resembles the mediterranean(sp) diet. In June I also started exercising again; I'm now up to 45 minutes on the treadclimber, with a goal of 60 min a day. I've been reading posts and everyone seems so nice and supportive here. Well, here's to success to all of us
graciezoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:11 PM   #2  

45 minutes on the treadclimber, that is amazing! I am doing the treadmill for 60-75 minutes a day. I am thinking of joining the gym at work, they have a treadclimber. I embarasses to try it, i'd probably do 2 minutes and collapse. You have inspired me. Keep up the good work.
TJinTX is offline   Reply With Quote