Thursday Weigh In Results - 5/31

• I hope everyone has better luck this week than I did. Of course, I did weigh in last night and I normally do it at noon.
    It was fun goiing to a WW meeting with my husband. Is everyone ready for this------my husband lost 12 pounds after his first week back on program!!!! He always can do that. The receptionist had him weigh twice.

I had a major gain. ('Don't want to talk about itl )

Good luck to everyone.

Tina
  • Okay, who will tell about weigh in next?????

today, I'm renewing my zeal to get rid of this extra weight. Our WW meeting room is lined with mirrors. It really hits home when you have to sit there for 30 minutes and see yourself.

Eveyone have a great day - and let us hear what's going on. Okay!
    Tina
  • Congrats to your hubby Tina. That first week is always a great feeling when you have a big loss (I know, I've gone thru that 1st week several times--every time I gain the weight back).

Sorry about your gain. Journal, drink and exercise and it will be back down before you know it.

I weighed this morning and was down 2 pounds. I felt pretty good about that. Staying away from salt makes a huge difference for me.

Work has been abnormally crazy busy, and this being the last week of school with my hubby gone for the week means spending my evenings helping my s-son study for finals, proof papers, etc. Last night we squeezed having senior pictures taken in the mix of things. On top of all that, we need to get all my s-son's clothes washed and packed as he leaves for the summer on June 3. It will be quiet in our house for the summer.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Well, piffle. I tell ya I don't understand these scales at all. Weighed exactly the same on my home scale this morning that I did last week, but get to WW and they show me up 2 whole pounds. I did have a lot of water this morning (5 glasses), so maybe that was it. Wasn't expecting a loss (especially after the long weekend), but I did think I maintained. Ah well ... this starts another week!

Tina, congrats to your hubby. Wow!!! Even for a "first week", that's incredible.

Loodie, WTG on your loss. Keep it up

Laura~
  • Hi all. I haven't weighed in yet, but I wanted to wish everyone else good luck at the scales. My home scale says I maintained. I hope it's right and I didn't gain. I will be happy as long as it's not a gain. Staying the same I can deal with. I'll see in a couple of hours.
    Anyways, good luck everyone and I'll post more later..Have a good day......Sis
  • 12 pounds in the first week!!!!! Wonderful! Maybe I should have a first week every week. LOL

Didn't even think about getting weighed this morning. I was too worried about the cramps and getting ready to go to the funeral.

I really need to get recommitted. My hubby would say that I never should have been released!! I'm going to sit down this weekend and go back through all the WW materials. Hubby, son, and I are going to plan an exercise program. Tim wants to keep running this summer so he'll be better prepared for cross country in the fall. I thought that maybe I could ride my bike when he runs. I've been such a slug lately about the exercise.

I have to go to school to "finish up" my room tomorrow. I'm sure I won't get everything finished, so I'll be back in next week. I need to clear off some shelf space for the interpreter that will be sharing the room next year. She'll be moving her desk and other belongings into the room tomorrow. Hope she doesn't panic when she sees how unorganized that I am.

I just realized that this isn't the chatters thread. I am chatting.
  • Well, I did manage to maintain this week. I was happy with that, especially because of the holiday week ene last week. Hope the scales were good to everyone. Have a great week end......Sis
  • Hi Everyone,
    Linda, congratulations on losing those 2 pounds.

Laura, you'll have to not drink that water any time before weighing in. Poo on your gain!

Sis, it's always great to hear from you. Maintaining isn't always bad--at least that's one way to look at it.

Tammy, I was thinking about you today--going to the funeral.
    I like your idea of riding along while Tim runs. I wish I someone to walk with. It would {b]make[/b] me get out there. And, I'm sure the interpreter has seen messy rooms at the end of school. Hope you don't have to stay too many days cleaning up.

We haven't had too many sign in about their weigh in. Maybe more will this weekend.

Tina
  • Down a 1/2 pound, which isnt much, and that was due to holding my breath Im sure..

Congrats to your husband Tina on his loss! Hang in there yourself though, Im sure you will have a better week next round specially if you go biking with your son.

Linda, congrats on losing those 2 pounds. Keep it up!!

Have a good week everyone, dont let the scales get you down

Dee