Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-29-2018, 09:51 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up November 2018 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:49 PM   #2  

thanks for getting the November thread started!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning - 144.0 No change
Grrrr and that was after the poo fairy had a great visit. May be going into another holding pattern. No change on body fat but new scale should be here soon.

Yesterday was 1311 calories and 17,524 steps
Today is planned for 1093 calories - mainly eating leftover bean mix for breakfast / curry for supper / and eating tuna salad for lunch. Focus will be on eating what I have planned and nothing more.

Grandkids came over to hand out candy for Halloween and I am proud to say I did not eat a single piece of candy though I did eat 1oz of pretzels which knocked me off plan. This is the first year of no trick or treating for them as they are getting older. We always set a "cut off" of 12 though I know older kids do come. We figured out to have the good stuff for the younger ones who come out early.

Feeling very tired to day. DH has to drive to Charleston so he has already left and I am trying to muster up the energy to go out for my walk.

Ciece - yay on the mammogram. That is always good news. They won't give you a read here but you have to wait for the results to come in the mail. Should be here today or tomorrow but, like they said, if they don't call you the next day or two it is usually good news the one time they found a small benign lump (removed/biopsied) they were right on top of it. While the tech won't interpret them they do let you look at the images and I did not see any changes other than there is less fatty tissue.

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-01-2018 at 05:18 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:20 AM   #4  

good morning! will have breakfast and exercise in a few minutes.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:35 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1315
Will weigh in on Saturday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 1

Hebrews 6:10
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

What a great reward! Robin had never looked so good. All her months of dieting paid off royally. It was beautiful to see the expressions on people's faces when they saw her. She couldn't wait to go out to show herself off. God had certainly blessed her through the rough time of dieting. There were days when she decided it just wasn't worth it. Now, she could hardly believe she ever had doubts. Looking in the mirror, she even surprised herself. She never thought she'd look this good. When we dedicate ourselves to doing things that are right and good to do, God is sure to bless us and reward us for our labors.

Today's thought: Improvement comes with practice. I can even get good at dieting!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
Thank you Diana for starting the thread each month
WI up a bit again today. Could be a lot of factors I am thinking. I did not go workout last night as planned but that is ok. I am a work in progress

ciecie wonderful news on the mammogram....I need to go get mine I keep forgetting to make the appointment.

So my grandson with the object up his nose, they had to take him to another ER so he could be sedated, they used some type of balloon up his nose and by the time they did that he apparently had swallowed the object and they say he will pass it soon LOL

My plan for today is just to focus on eating when hungry, and only planned foods. Yesterday I did overdo it and did not even attempt to track the carbs and calories...only one mini kit kat though. The rest of the indulgence was either chip and dip or adult beverage. So back at it today. I am really going to push water for the next few days and see if that gets the % up on this new scale. It is hard to believe that the gallon of water I drink a day and it is still telling me I am below average.

back later for more
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #7  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!
Happy November
146.4 this morning
148.2 at WW

Stayed on plan today, did some exercises and a little yoga, 10k steps. Feeling like I’m back in the right frame of mind. Hoping a pound or so is water, we’ll see.

Nancy that poor kid, hopefully that’ll make him think before putting something up his snoot.

Ciecie good news

Diana

GrannyNancy you’re doing great,hope you’re getting rested.

Jendiet Teri

Hope everyone has a great night
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #8  

good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work today. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands after I got home. also did 1 mile leslie Sansone. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:59 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (430 Calories + )
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Veggies 90 calories
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
grilled chicken dinner and 2 orders steamed broccoli just under 700 calories

Exercise:
1 hour outdoor walk
Old 11-01-2018, 11:27 PM   #10  

good night ladies! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed!
Old 11-02-2018, 01:44 AM   #11  

Default November 2018

Hi!

Hope you had a nice Halloween with not-too-much indulging.

Diana, thanks as always for starting this group and continuing the monthly thread. I forgot it was a new month and went back to October.

Nancy, what an ordeal with your grandson. I guess there is no dull moments when you have children around. Once, a cat of a relative of mine swallowed string, so she had to take it to the vet to have surgery. When she got back home, she discovered that her other cat also swallowed string and needed surgery...

DIET: Too many sweets. I went grocery shopping and bought mostly healthy stuff (fruits).
EXERCISE: I did knee exercises, but I missed cardio the last couple of days. The weather was good for walking and then it wasn't.
OTHER: I ran a lot of errands, but one library was not open and I wanted to donate to a food bank, but they were not open...I cleaned up some stuff on the computer and paid some bills.
TO DO: walk, sort, library, donate food. EAT HEALTHY. I need to just keep plugging away.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:34 AM   #12  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Today is my early day. You know how much I just love that. NOT! I already have a load of bed linens washing.

Welcome back, everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch & exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1545 +
Will weigh in tomorrow

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 2

James 1:2
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.

Renee really felt good whenever she had the strength to say no to food that was offered to her. Each time she could refuse eating, it made her feel she'd won a moral victory. Mentally, she kept score. It became a game to see how often she could hold out between defeats. In a strange way, it made her diet enjoyable. She felt she was really accomplishing something that was important. By the end of about four months, Renee was able to defeat just about every temptation that came along. She felt God's pleasure as she grew more able to decline treats. That joy made her diet fly by.

Today's thought: Diets can be fun, especially when they're done!
Old 11-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 142.0 Drop but not new low.

Yesterday ate 1212 calories and walked 17,760 steps
Today plan on eating 1121 calories and not sure if I get my steps

Breakfast is Greek Yogurt, chia, kefir, strawberries, uncle sam cereal and a brazil nut
Lunch is hot tuna salad with celery, onions, and carrots
Dinner is my first attempt at Borscht

Nothing really to report.

Nancy - Autism. Wow. That is such a challenge. There are programs who train dogs for autism and the dogs are 24/7 with the child and they block them, calm them when they start stimming, and also some are trained to to alert the parents of the child wanders off and even take the parents to the child. There was a local program here doing that but it died with funding issues etc. One of my dogs came from that program as she was not a suitable service dog but the litter was bred to be future breeding stock (often times the same breeding the produces excellent service dogs produces solid working search and rescue and patrol dogs....breeding such dogs is a balance) . I sure hope they have a good support system

Teri - I am proud to say not a single morsel of Halloween treats. We buy this stuff the kids love that we could care less about. (Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, etc.). WE would be challenged with what we like (mostly the endless varieties of chocolate) so we don't buy it.

Kelijpa - Sounds like you are back in the swing. Losing these last few pounds is more challenging and I bet maintenance even more so. I am making peace with the idea I will always have to exercise in some way 2-3 hours a day and watch what I eat.

Diana - Thinking about the devotional and how we were meant to live in community and that community (even this little one) helps sustain us with the strength to resist temptation if we let it. Committing to posting every day really makes me think about what I have done the day before and focuses the day ahead. Hope your weigh in is good.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:27 AM   #14  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all
WI big jump up but I really should have expected it....I indulged all day...pizza, kit kats, adult beverage or 2. So back to clean eating I am going to adjust my macro's and up my carbs and protein but lower the fat and see if that helps get things stirring

granny just a bit of an update about service animals on my daughters end. She already has a service dog for her older daughter I love that dog he is so well trained. He is a collie mix and is constantly 'herding' both children which is great. It took my daughter a good year for training. He also helps with my daughters bi polar. So all and all an all around good dog. If I had a dog I would want their dog LOL

oops going to run will post later today while at work
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:34 AM   #15  

good morning! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.