Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-05-2018, 01:47 PM   #1  

Default Hello, it's been a long time..

Hi everyone,
I logged on today, and couldn't believe how long it's been since I've last visited this site. My last visit was on 9/7/2009 at 8:16 AM. So it's been almost 9 years! Wow. I know I've been busy at work, but there's no excuse, right?

Anyway, I am now retired and now need to focus on my health and weight. It's way past time, don't you think? I need to lose at least 50 pounds. I started about 2 weeks ago with a personal trainer, working out twice a week. Now I just need to focus more on my food choices.

So again, just want to say hello after a long absence. I know nobody missed me, but that's ok. My bad.

Just a little about myself - I'm 63, newly retired (about 2 months) and I have two grown sons, a golden retriever named Vesta and an Airstream for traveling and I live in the Seattle area. Oh, and I have a wonderful husband, we'll be celebrating 42 years of marriage in December. Now tell me about you!

Last edited by lanalee; 09-05-2018 at 01:48 PM.
lanalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:20 PM   #2  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back!
You seem to have a great start and know what it is you need to do. That's half the battle. ^.^
I always wanted to live in the Seattle area. My mother lived there for a time and I got to visit her as a teenager. It was very much different from the small town in the corner of Arizona. Very green and cool and wet and lovely. I don't think I could survive the winters though. I just can't stand the cold. So I'm still in my Small corner of Arizona. With my man. We've been together 14 years now. I have cats and dogs, ducks and chickens.
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:36 PM   #3  

wow thats an amazing improvement 1 step at a time 1 day at a time staying dedicated and focused.. great job
bri93 is offline   Reply With Quote