Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5'10

Default The first day of my new life..... again

Hi There

Over the years i've looked over this site for inspiration. I didnt post, i didnt even join.. i just kinda read from the sidelines. Im 24 years old, and for the most part of my life I was overweight. My lowest was about 4 years ago, when i broke up with my boyfriend. I started going to the gym, eating healthy. And well a year after I hit my lowest, i got back together with my boyfriend (who is know my husband) and now im back at my heaviest. Well actually today, i am 1 pound over my previous heaviest weight. My husband has the gift to eat like total crap and not gain a pound. He has the most unstoppable metabolism i've ever seen. It's really depressing. Well anyways, since we got back together, (the past 3 years) the weight slowly crept up. And i've kinda known about it but never really gave it the good ol' college try to change.

Fast fowarding to last night. My husband and I went to my parents house for dinner. I remember looking over to the sliding patio doors to look outside (it was pitch black at this point) and focusing on my reflection. My face was/is all puffy, and i guess i never really looked at myself in a long time. So it's time I do something about this.

I'm currently at 210.8 lbs as of today. The lowest ive ever gotten was 179lbs. I remember the first day i got to 199lbs and I cried. I want to feel that satisfaction again. I dont want to rely on my spanx anymore.

So here i go.

Current weight 210.8 as of Apr 26/10
Mini Goal: 199
Ultimate Goal: 165

Height : 5 '10

That ultimate goal doesnt even really seem possible, but i'd like to see it become a reality.

Anyways I'd like to post on here as much as possible and record my progress. I think just 'talking' on here to whomever will 'listen' will help me out.
Im planning on this week and next on focusing really hard on eating properly. Im going away to vegas on saturday so, i'll leave encorperating excersize until when i get back.

Well thanks for listening to me ramble!
blueskies176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

Good luck with your efforts!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote