UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #1  
Theres no stopping me now

Talking How Mad Am I ?????

I will be going out for a walk at 6am tomorrow morning. Why because I will be stuck in a meeting over lunchtime tomorrow and won't get out & Ray has the cheek to be working evening shift so I can't escape for my walk then.

How mad am I ??? 6am on a dark, cold and no doubt wet February morning. This will be a test of my determination & commitment, cos I'm going. Only way I'm not going is if the rain is horizontal & then I'll still need a doctors note to get out of it.

Anyone want to join me ??

'mad' Carol
Old 02-12-2002, 03:14 AM   #2  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

I will join you in spirit!! Well done for thinking ahead and letting nothing get in your way, Iwas trying to talk myself out of swimming last night as it was TOM but I struggled and got there, felt so good when we came out after doing 30 lengths.

i just need to get myself into swimming more than once a week!!

i am off to argos for my rebounder today!!! yippee!!
Old 02-12-2002, 07:54 AM   #3  

Even more madder now,as my car broke down on the way to work and I missed the meeting so I could have walked at lunchtime & done my aerobics in the morning as usual.

I did go out & walk at lunchtime & got absolutely soaked in the rain. Think I'm having one fo those days.

Carol
Old 02-12-2002, 08:00 AM   #4  

Six in the morning? You are one crazee person indeed
Old 02-12-2002, 08:41 AM   #5  

WOW - carol that shows some determination - I don't think I could do that!!

TQ - I'm going to get a rebounder on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it. I looked at getting the Argos one and in the mag it says maximum weight 16 stones. I'm 17.6 as of today so I'm getting the Reebok one which will take more weight - I don't know how much you weigh though, hope you don't think I'm sticking my nose in where it isn't wanted
Old 02-12-2002, 08:58 AM   #6  

Default rebounders

i think im going to bite the bullet and ask DH to get me one for valentines day....i think that would show more love and support than a box of choccies, he'll think im mental of course but hey im as well to ask for something i WANT that something HE thinks i might!! want
Old 02-12-2002, 09:56 AM   #7  
diva of the diet

where is the reebok one from and how much weight will it take? i have just posted somewhere else about this (rebounder thread) I am over 16 stone and upset at the moment....boo hooo!
No I didnt think you were sticking your nose in, thanks for putting it on here cos someone else might be wanting one....sob sob...I wanna bounce, think I better get one of them good bras too!
Old 02-12-2002, 10:48 AM   #8  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Carol, you have my COMPLETE admiration! That shows true dedication!!!!!! Like TQ I will be with you in spirit - but in bodily form I will be sleeping soundly!

Take care
Old 02-12-2002, 10:53 AM   #9  
Pending Email Confirmation

Default www.supertramp.co.uk

have a look
Old 02-13-2002, 04:49 AM   #10  

Was up at 5:50 today again but this time for more aerobics. Doing about 40 mins off the tapes now and it’s a big rush after working out to grab a shower, dry my hair, get fed & be in work for 8. Think I’ll need to set the alarm nearer to 5:40 next time I’m aeoribixing (??) it as today I’m sitting here with my hair in a pony tail, and nearly 3 hours later it is still damp !!!

I can’t leave my works outs to the evening else I always find excuses not to do it.

Carol
Old 02-13-2002, 06:18 AM   #11  

Hi TQ - the Reebok one is £50 from Lillywhites - I've had a jump on it in the store (very embarrasing, but the guy made me ) and it does seem very sturdy and no squeaking or anything - well there was some squeaking but it was coming from my creaky bones!! Going to get mine on Saturday, the kids are treating me out of their child benefit (even though they don't know it)

Carol - how are you getting out of bed at that time of day???
Old 02-13-2002, 08:05 AM   #12  
diva of the diet

Just had a phone call from DH he works around the west end , oxford st area so if he can get parked up he will go collect the reebok rebounder for me.....he thinks I am going slightly mad and asked if there was a handle on it as he sees me doing some furniture a slight damage!!
Old 02-13-2002, 08:24 AM   #13  

Voice of DOOM!

I hope no one gets injured on these things! I bought a step thing once it was lethal how I'm still alive I'll never know!
Closed Thread