3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > Simply Filling/Core

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #151

Height: 5'7"

GREAT! Thanks for reporting back -- I'm SO glad you went and had a good time!!

Old 07-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #152
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Vickie - you cannot just STOP posting and encouraging us cuz you think you are off the wagon - gosh if I did that I would hardly be on here! I also feel like a 'fake' sometimes as I am so far off the wagon I can barely see it in the distance....but sometimes hanging in here and listening and 'helping others' (which you do so well) will help you get back on track!

I agree that regular exercise helps (as I am a prime example!) and will make you feel better and more motivated to eat better! Hang in there - we are all rooting for you! (as you root for us!).

Mrshillfillper - I am SO HAPPY that you went and had a great time - you are right - sometimes these things are so 'big' in our heads and yet in person they become smal and inconsequential. I'm sure no one noticed anything and I'm so glad you went!

Patti - I think the flavor you refer to is the 'apple cinammon crumble'? or something like that - it is also VERY VERY GOOD - have you tried the lemon parfait flavor - also quite yummy!

Niki - enjoy the lake - how very brave of your ds! Our almost 8 yr old (with the 'generic' blue/black packpack ) is now only able to go underwater cuz he wears a mask! I know he relies on it too much cuz he still won't go under without it!

Why am I so HUNGRY today?? I am starving - this is so weird (and of course I just read the menu thread and noticed that Niki is having MASHED POTATOES today which is adding to my misery!). I had a serving of the AMAZING YOGURT (Vickie you would love it!), my usual 2 cups of decaf (around 9:30am) then at 10:30 I had my fruit salad (at least 1.5-2 cups of strawberries, blueberries, kiwi) and now it's like 11:20 and I'm starving again!

I am so looking forward to my lunch now - and shall have to go throw it into the microwave before the big 'office' lineup starts - out of the way - hungry froufie on the rampage!

Frouf
P.S. How cute is this: http://cgi.ebay.com/QUACKER-FACTORY-...QQcmdZViewItem - perfect frouf cruisewear!

20 LBS OFF BY CRUISE TIME - January 21, 2012!!

Last edited by Froufy; 07-10-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #153
focused and aiming

i'm back from the dentist. there was some cement where it should be. i told the lady who got rid of it for me that she now has a new best friend. it's amazing how the little things can effect you. now i'm feeling fantastic and plan to do some yard/house work today before going to water aerobics tonight. speaking of which, a gf is going with me tonight. should be fun.

kathy, i'm glad you knew what i was talking about. you and the kids will have a good time tonight. let us know where you go. you know i'm living in texas via you right now.

mrs h, i'm glad you went. now i'm not one to say, "see? i told you so." but............ seriously, i'm glad you had a good time.

frouf, i don't mean to rub it in but we're having mashed taters today, too. i got a recipe off tlc's "take home chef" that i'm going to look at making. if i can tweak it to core-ize it, i will. if not, regular core taters.

that is a cute top. did you bid?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #154

I keep looking over my shoulder every time I go to the grocery store. I just know that someday Mr. Take Home Chef will be waiting for me.

Old 07-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #155

*keep looking over my shoulder every time I go to the grocery store. I just know that someday Mr. Take Home Chef will be waiting for me. *
and isnt he a cutie Kathy...love the accent!
Im glad your still here Vickie!! whether your on track or not , we want you here! Its just as important to be here if your not on track,,,its all part of the weigh loss journey we are on TOGETHER!!
Frouf,,looks like you need some protein in that meal....why not add a boiled egg for breakfast? You are going to be the cutest Frouf on that cruise no matter what you weigh.....remember that!!
Nikki, I hope you do check out the dvds...if I can do them , anyone can. Very low impact.
Sandra why dont you try growing your own green onions..throw them in a pot and let them grow away..they are so easy to grow. AND you can let the bulbs get as big as you want! Glad the cement is gone,,,I dont like anything going on in my mouth..I pick and pick at it till it hurts.
Mrshillflipper,,I dont think I said welcome to the core board..glad you found it here..its a great place..with lots of support!! and great advice like you got! Glad you went and had a great time.
Ok ladies,,boy having high speed here at my dds is very nice......I may have to think about this when I get home..haha.
have a great day everyone
ttyl
Old 07-10-2006, 02:49 PM   #156
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Oh ya - no Lane Bryants and no Take Home Chefs here (altho that does sound interesting? do you realy get to take the chef home? How long does he stay? ha ha ha).

Sandra - No did not officially bid yet - I am 'watching the item' to see how it goes - I think there are still 5 days before bidding ends so I will check in periodically!

I am so glad your 'crown' now fits perfectly - have a lovely afternoon and enjoy your swimming exercise!

Okay done my lunch now - may soon be time for the banana dessert!...and more water of course!

Isn't it time to go home yet?

Frouf

20 LBS OFF BY CRUISE TIME - January 21, 2012!!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #157

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Had a wonderful weekend. The highlight was the beach at Sandbanks. We swam and walked a lot. The weather was perfect and we took advantage of it. We also had some good meals and I enjoyed the wine tasting. It looks like everyone has been busy.

Vickie, it's hard to get re-motivated. You are such a good motivator, so just look into the mirror and smile and say "yes I can". Your cheerful pep talks are so special here.

Kathy, sounds like a good evening is planned, and it is nice to get together with your kids. I know that you'll have a good time.

Sandra, glad that you're cement is off. We know how we are suppose to feel, so good for you to go back. CONGRATULATIONS on the loss. You are bound and determined and an inspiration around here.

Frouf CONGRATULATIONS to you too. Wow, the gym has been the right move for you. I'm so glad to hear your enthusiasm.

Melissa, maybe, maybe....it'll happen sooner or later. Like said before, it's been so long, and I don't know anything about the new tests out there. It does make sense to do another one

Patti, sounds like you're in for a fun time. You sure have everything planned well down to the right music.

Niki, you're so lucky to be near all those beaches. We just love the water.

Paula, glad the sale went well, good luck on the move.

Angela, it must feel good to be getting better. Hope you don't have to have the surgery.

Old 07-10-2006, 03:00 PM   #158

Taken on the ferry coming home.

Old 07-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #159
focused and aiming

i did core the cajun taters. i also added some jalapeno. (too much!) we'll eat in a few minutes. we may have to call the fire department to put out the flames.

kathy, i'd like that chef to visit here, too. wouldn't that be neat? well, i don't want to be on tv, but i would like him to come over and cook.

patti, high speed must be nice. i'm still on dial up. i may try growing onions next year. thanks for the tip.

frouf, i bid on sas shoes sometimes.

saundra, it's good to have you back. i missed you. a weekend away has to be sooooo relaxing.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:21 PM   #160

What a GREAT picture, Saundra! Sounds like such a fun time too!

Old 07-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #161

http://www.chiquita.com/whole.asp?ca...le=pfMinis.asp

Have you all seen these? How CUTE!!

Old 07-10-2006, 04:59 PM   #162

S/C/G: 185/157/145

Default E-Cards?

Hello everyone,

Because you all have been such a great help, do any of you know where I may find e-card for weight loss? A few of us at work have been struggling, myself included after a 3 lbs gain today, and I thought a little encouragement might help. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #163
Southside White Sox Fan

Hi Chicks! I'm back from shuttling Jim to PT and errands. I got some beautiful blueberries from Sam's.

Sandra, I've had lo cement too. It hurts like the dickens! Enjoy your water aerobics and gardening.

Saundra, you two are just an adorable couple. Your hair looks great too! It's nice that you had a great time. I'm sure it was hard to come home.

Frouf, I LOVE that set. Go for it. I really like Quaker Factory. Did you see that there is a 3 piece capri set as Today's Special Value? Banana dessert....what did I miss?

Kathy, I've seen those bananas. Sometimes they would be just perfect.

I'm going to run now and make some muffins to take with to the Niece's house. We are going over for party leftovers. I'll have Core potato salad and chicken and maybe some fruit. I think I'll bring a bag of edamame because I know she doesn't have any veggies.

I did get on the treadmill. Hard....very hard!
Old 07-10-2006, 05:27 PM   #164

Mrs ... I did a Google search on "weight loss greeting cards" and came up with quite a few. Try that if you will. We had some here at one time but they're in the middle of doing some upgrades and so the link isn't there at the moment.

Vickie, my coworker was telling me about those bananas and I had never ever heard of such! I searched and found that ... you are so right about them being the right size sometimes. In a smoothie or recipe, the big ones would be good but there are those times when I just want half of a banana but don't want to waste the other half (and we all know how effective plastic wrap is on a cut banana!). I'm going to look for them.

Enjoy your visit and party leftovers! And congrats on that treadmill session!

Old 07-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #165

http://www.onmyweigh.com/tools.html

mrshillflipper, this is a sight to manage weight loss. It may help.

Vickie, good for the treadmill. It will get easier? We went for two power walks including hills. It's easier in holiday mode.

Kathy, are you up and running?

Closed Thread