Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 08:36 PM   #361  

Height: 5'7"

I just realized I never said anything about the entertainment center! Vickie, I love it! It is just SO nice and the TV looks awesome in it! Have you decided what to do yet? It might not be what you had in mind but it sure does look good! I'd be afraid of the stains not matching too ... anyway, be sure to let us know what you decide. Meanwhile though, enjoy it!

Froufy, sounds like your day was very relaxing as well! I hope DD isn't getting sick because I know how important next weekend's competition is. Maybe some of mom's homemade chicken soup will fix her up!
Old 04-16-2006, 10:00 PM   #362  
focused and aiming

kathy, i know the area well. i hope you get your orchid soon. my paternal grandmother used to raise them. i've never had any luck with them, though. congratulations on getting your weight down. that is amazing.

frouf, don't get stressed. curtis stresses when we pack, too. if you forget something, maybe you can get more thre. anyway, have a good evening. i'm glad you got to take a good long nap.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:10 PM   #363  

Height: 5'7"

It is hard to ignore most of these wacky cravings I've been having, but tonight I wanted ice cream. Judd went and got me some Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, and also some butterscotch topping and caramel topping. Thankfully he ran out of the house before I could add to the list, because I'm also wanting jelly beans, crackers and Easy Cheese (the squirt stuff). I'm probably in danger of gaining if I keep giving in to the cravings.

I just took a 30 minute nap during some new NBC show and missed most of it. The Air Force will be in the office this week and I'm glad I won't be there. I finally have clothes to wear though; last year my coworker had given me four new outfits that still had the tags on them. She had bought them with the hopes of losing weight and after a few years, it didn't happen and she was tired of looking at them so she gave them to me. They're all spring-looking really nice linen outfits: three are pantsuits and two of them have capri pants, and the fourth is a dress. Two of them have coordinating scarves, and all of them are just so cute.

Now I'm not tired anymore. I wish I could get up and clean something but I can't. Tomorrow after Judd leaves I'm going to try and work on some spots in the family room carpet. I should be able to sit on the floor and clean without putting any weight on my ankle.

Okay, I'll go now. It's sorta lame talking to myself.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:57 AM   #364  

Hi Everyone
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I havent read the post yet. Was able to get on here. So thought I would post and then try and read the post to catch up.
Has anyone seen Walk the Line. The movie about Johnny Cash. We rented it over the weekend. I thought it was pretty good.
Hubby has a upset stomach today. Must have a touch of a bug or something.
Well tonight is weigh in. And I am not looking forward to it.
I have been in this rut since Dec. And I cant seem to get out of it. Any ideas. Here in the last 3 weeks I havent been writing down what I eat. I need to get back to that. But even when I was writing down. I would still gain. Then lose. Then gain again. So dont know. It is so frustrating. I have been walking. On most days I am walking 3 miles. Depends on the weather. Today it is raining. So only got in 1 mile. Last week I got in a total of 22 miles.
So if I can get on here tonight after weigh in. I will let you know how it went.
Well better see if I can get this posted.
I hope everyone has a great day. I am thinking of each of you.
coco
Old 04-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #365  
Melissa

Move along to #42!!!
Closed Thread