Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #286  
Southside White Sox Fan

Yep you can! I was playing World Class Solitaire on Pogo. Jim and I are addicted.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:37 PM   #287  

Hi everyone
Well I am bummed this evening. My eating was so bad today. It isnt funny. I have ate anything and everything I could get my hands on. And the sad part is. I wasnt even hungry. And now I feel sick to my stomach because of everything I ate. I have just felt so restless today. Not sure why.
So hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe if it isnt bad I will go somewhere. Get out of the house for a little while. But that will depend on the weather.
I hope everyone is doing ok. I will have to go through and read all the post. There are several.
Oh it finally instant e-mail me. But it took me clear to page 13. But at least it did it.
Know that I am thinking of all of you. I hope everyone has had a great day. And that everyone is feeling better. Just think wont be long and spring will be here. I am sure everyone will feel better then.
So everyone take care!!
coco
Old 02-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #288  
Southside White Sox Fan

Coco, I'm SO sorry that you had a bad day. There's nothing to do but start over. I've been there a time or hundred myself. We'll all get there eventually. It sounds like you might be bored. Any exercise you can do at home to distract yourself? How's DH today?
Old 02-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #289  

Thanks Vickie
I know I really need to start exercising. And I think that would help.
Hubby still isnt feeling good today. He went out in the cold today and it made his chest hurt. Son was outside doing something. So hubby went out with him. But he didnt stay out too long. Then he came in and took a pain pill. But said when he came back in from the cold his chest started feeling better. Told him maybe he needs to cover his mouth when he goes out in the cold. I think I have a neck scarf. I will have to get it out and have him wear that and see if it helps.
coco
Old 02-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #290  
focused and aiming

coco, i am so sorry dh isn't feeling well. i'm sure you're very worried about him. maybe that's why you're having trouble staying op. i know stress does that to me. i'm sending you both
Old 02-09-2006, 08:57 PM   #291  
Southside White Sox Fan

My Dad had heart/lung trouble and they told him never to breathe through his mouth when he was out in the cold. The nose needs to warm up the air before it gets to the lungs. So, I'm not surprised your DH hurt in the cold. I'll lay money he was breathing through his mouth without realizing it. I think it happens when we exert ourselves.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:23 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Coco, hope dh starts to feel better. Hang in there, one day at a time.

Sandra, they had archery at the resort. I was going to try it, but it cut into our pool time

Last edited by sauniemay; 02-09-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #293  
focused and aiming

saundra, i know you had a great time. did you get a good tan? silly question, right?
Old 02-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #294  

Height: 5'7"

Night all. I hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:32 PM   #295  
Southside White Sox Fan

Here Here! I'm off to bed now too.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:33 AM   #296  

Good morning! I'm off to work in a few minutes but wanted to pop in and wish everyone a good day.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #297  
Southside White Sox Fan

Well good day to you, Kath! You sound in an awfully chipper mood for 5:30 in the morning. I hope you have a great day and get to leave early. It's happy Friday for all you worker bees!

I'm up about my normal time. Still have that darned pulled muscle in my neck/shoulder. I'm going to switch back to my old pillow to see if that makes any difference. Other than that....nothing new with me. No signs of any kidney stone or gravel and I'm in day 3. Hmmmmmm......I guess I'll know for sure next Tuesday what's going on.

What are the weekend plans? We know Judy is going to be busy and program challenged. What about everyone else? I'm cooking tonight so I'm ok. Not sure what's up for Saturday and Sunday. I should clean my house since it didn't get done before the procedure. Nah.

I'm off to make a menu thread.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:25 AM   #298  

We're going to a hibachi place tonight for a friend's birthday. Last time we went, I overdid it on the salt so tonight I'm going to watch it and not even have anything from the cooking table. I think I'll order chicken on skewers and a big salad. That wasn't my first choice of places to go but apparently I get no vote since it's not my birthday.

There are only two other people at work so far and it's vewy quiet in here. They're striping the parking lots today so I had to park far away and walk, and it's supposed to start raining soon. Lovely, huh?

I don't know what the rest of the weekend plans are ... hopefully not much!
Old 02-10-2006, 08:35 AM   #299  
Southside White Sox Fan

Rain is good, right?

My weight is down an iota today. That's good.

I need to go do some banking today but I really don't want to. Maybe Jim will take care of it. I'd like to stay in my Ben Gay for a couple of hours.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:01 AM   #300  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Cool

Hi Vickie and Kathy.

Congratulations on the scale, Vick, at least you have a victory along with your pain. Sure hope it gets resolved real soon.

Kathy, you are so determined. I know that you'll make good food choices tonight. At this point for me, I'm trying not to be too neurotic. I don't want to lose any more weight, and since it's a full time commitment, it's got to be relaxing too. I think cautious is the plan.

As for the weekend, it's out for dinner tonight. Bernie is working Saturday and Sunday, so I'll cook Saturday. Dave (ds) just called and asked if Natan cand spend Saturday night here for a sleep over. He gets up at 2:00 am at home and they're zonked. He sleeps in our room and is usually really good. We'll probably go out again Sunday night.

So that's it from sunny and cold Ottawa. I'm still in Mexico mode, and am really looking forward to spring.
Closed Thread