Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 10:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default my 2nd WI on Core!

Ok.. down another 1 lb this week!! I am getting so nervous and excited to be nearing my personal goal weight!!!! Just 3.5 lbs and I'm there!! I've been battling these last 10 lbs for months now and to actually see an end in site is so liberating!!! I just had to share! Core Rocks! LOL
Old 09-03-2004, 10:11 AM   #2  
PurpleSunshine

Spryng --

That is wonderful news!! I can't even imagine what it would feel like right now to be so close to personal goal - that is wonderful!!!

So is core giving you more or better results than the flex?

Heather
Old 09-03-2004, 10:19 AM   #3  

oh much better results! I was not really losing anything on Flex anymore, maybe my body was worn out from all the processed food I was eating each day even though it was all within my pts... so now I'm actually losing again!
Old 09-03-2004, 10:42 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Spryng: enjoy the benefits of cutting down on sugar, feels good right? I know, I am 10lbs from my personal goal right now and am enjoy the ride there. I have been there before and I want to return and stay You're doing wonderful!

Ali
Old 09-03-2004, 10:48 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations! That is awesome!!!
Old 09-03-2004, 11:14 AM   #6  
Cowboy Up Chick

C/G but you said the key in your one post about all the 'choices' you made to eat the processed foods. It wasn't illegal but like you said it does cause slow losses at times. That is the 'main' reason I have almost always used whole 'core'-type foods for my FlexPlan.

You'll get there....
Old 09-03-2004, 12:02 PM   #7  
CIN

is all I can say! Happy for you! You rock yourself!

Bravo....................

Cin~
Old 09-03-2004, 04:06 PM   #8  

Thank you all for your kind words! You are all very encouraging to me.
And Kelly, you are right about processed foods... when I look back now I see I ate alot of them. A breakfast bar every day for breakfast, lean pocket and baked chips everyday for lunch... dinner was usually home cooked and much better but breakfast and lunch always was convenient foods... and that meant out of a box or frozen. So I know my body is thanking me! LOL.
Old 09-03-2004, 08:38 PM   #9  
Janette

Spryng you are doing great! I agree with you and Kellye about the processed foods. I think I must be one of those that can't handle sugar - it makes me binge like crazy. I can say that so far all the cravings have disappeared. I don't have the problem of getting the "shakes" if my dinner is a little late either. My energy level has gone through the roof--too bad it hasn't had a positive effect on my housework.
Old 09-03-2004, 08:56 PM   #10  

WOO HOOO girlfriend!!!! You are doing wonderful and should be so proud of yourself! I have to say I am completely jealous!!!!!!!! You will lose those next 3 in no time, keep up the great work!
Old 09-03-2004, 08:58 PM   #11  

Thanks Livvi! And I made your salmon patties tonight and they were delicious!! Thanks for posting that recipe!
Old 09-03-2004, 09:42 PM   #12  

Congradutlations! You are very inspiring. I weight in tomorrow. I am scared, because I don't want a let down. I have been reading all these weight successes! I have been doing very well....I am hoping to have a big pay off. In the past, I never lost big the first week...I use to get so frustrated. I have a tough time taking off weight....

I am thinking this is the plan though..I just feel it

again, congrads...it must be a great feeling!
Closed Thread