Old 02-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #31  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
Excuse me Nancy!! WE would know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post
Nancy, yes, we would. .
Thanks guys...I didn't mean that to sound so negative..
I have so many amazing friends & family that keep close tabs !!!
But where I live the houses are far apart & more isolated, so I don't see
neighbors often..
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Nancy
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #33  

I've started the day right---oatmeal made with FF milk, walnuts, apple, and various seeds. Let's see if I can stay right!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #34  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Nothing new,went with my friend to the Crab Apple for lunch and tomorrow before the snow comes, I will be out with my friend Alice for brunch.

Was on the phone for over a hour to make a application to a new health care company as Leo's ex employer has changed our Health care provider to a new one. WoW!!!! All the questions they ask and after of them didn't make sense. They are going to send me a kit and all what I told them and the new plan in writing. The new provider will start April 1st.

SANDRA-Thanks,Even though I go out all day along on different days with my friends or church functions I don't like to be in a empty building in the evening. I'm a people person and it seem to lonely,without them.

NANCY=I really don't know too many people in the other buildings some are way in Fla for the winter and others are new in the complex. I happy that I have outside activities to go to.Leo and I decided when we mo ve up here that we would live in a attached townhouse. Less work on the grounds & togetherness etc. but it has its disadvantages too.Don't want to bust your bubble,but about 2 years ago a owner of one of the units fell on the grounds and no one notice that she fell even though she screamed for help. So its not that safe living in a complex.

Have to go,have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #35  
focused and aiming

Nancy, we knew what you meant. We just wanted to tell you that we care about you.

Rhonda, sounds like you got off to a good start today. I hope the rest of your day went well. We had lunch at Cotton Patch.

Vickie, Sloan, and Maryann,

We are leaving tomorrow and will be home Sunday evening. I'm not going to be online while we're gone, so I'll see ya'll Sunday night. Have a good weekend.

Last edited by ontarget; 02-22-2013 at 09:23 PM.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #36  

Have fun, Sandra.

The rest of the day went OK. I had fried catfish, but only half a piece with lemon and also had some good veggies.

Tonight I'm just having Uncle Sam cereal.

Maryann, I can't say a thing about health care insurance here in the US--it is ridiculously complicated.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #37  

Yesterday I met my son near the mountains to have dinner and return his dog,
then I came to see my friend that lives a few hours from me. Ended up spending last night & tonight and will go home in the morning.

I have so much fun visiting her. Today we shopped and found amazing sales.
I got about 10 tops that I love, for cheap !! Trying on clothes made me realize
how I have gained...

Starting tomorrow I am going to try to have a shake for breakfast, salad for lunch and low carb meal for dinner..
Old 02-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #38  

morning chicks. I haven't posted in ages. Seems like everyone is busy with one thing or another.

My DH is back in KY. My sis was here for a week. She ran 1/2 marathon in Daytona Beach. It was 37 degrees. Coldest day this year here in FL. I was freezing. My poor doggie. I had the lady I bought her from keep her while we were gone to Daytona. She came back totally stressed. I am beginning to think this lady is a glorified puppy mill. She never took my baby to vet before I got her. I took her back to vet and had them do blood work and her liver counts are really high. I take her Monday for xray and bile acid test. I think she may be a sick little girl. She seems to be much better now, but I was really worried for a few days. She wouldn't eat and vet said to give her chicken and rice and she loves it, but now it's time to get back to her regular food. She is not happy about that. I mixed the chicken and rice in with her kibbles and she got most of it out and left the kibbles all over the floor, lol. Little stinker.

I made an omelet today and am going to try to eat more healthy. I went shopping yesterday and stocked up on fresh veggies and fish.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Maryann, you are getting socked with snow again. Stay safe.

Last edited by pam920; 02-23-2013 at 09:25 AM.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #39  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Had another tumble off the wagon. Not sure what's wrong with me but it needs to be over. It's hasn't been full scale every meal all day long but it has been not the way I should be eating. Today should be better.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Vickie: We don't need no hocus pocus, all we need to do is focus
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #41  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Another day of nothing new, was going out to Walmart after my main meal but I got tired and don't want to go out until I go to the 4 o'clock Mass.We are expecting a mixture of snow and rain and I'm afraid overnight the snow will turn to ice and I DON"T drive on icy roads. So I'm going to Mass to night instead.

Tomorrow around 3 PM the ice should melt for Mary and I to go out to the movies to see Identity Thief its seems to be a movie with lots of LAUGHS.

Well I Hit my first goal of 150 this morning and now I will change my weight loss info to read 140 for my final goal.

RHONDA-I so glad I have insure cover with Leo company otherwise the individual insure coverage is very very expensive for what they give you.

PAM-I'm not sure,as they say the snow is going to slushy with the rain mixture,but during the night it was freeze and I won't drive on icy roads.

Have to go have a great afternoon and evening

Last edited by beach bum; 02-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #42  

Maryann..great job on the weightloss !! Remind me of how you are
eating ?? Maybe I need to do what you are doing..

I got home today about 1pm..have been doing some house work and took a nap because I didn't sleep much last night. I had taken a sudefed during the day and those things keep me wide awake all night usually.

Headed out to return some redbox movies that we watched last night at my friends. We watched Paperboy with Matthew McConoughney...but he was
McConNaughty in this movie..Can't recommend it as it was pretty dark &
intense..

Vickie..If its just a meal here or there mess up I would say you aren't totally
off the wagon, just hanging off the side a bit ...Better weather will help us
get focused !!!
Old 02-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #43  

My niece and I have decided to try the green coffee beans...I'll let you know what I think.

I went to the gym today and did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 4 different weight lifting exercises. I am beginning to feel like I can get back into my old routine before the foot surgery, and that is something I really need to do. I can't believe it is still a problem after almost 8 months.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #44  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hi Chicks! I might have the flu.......
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #45  
focused and aiming

Hello, everyone. We're back home. Sounds like you've all been busy.

Glad to see so many of you posting here. Congratulations to all who are needing congratulations. to all of us who need . And, Vickie, I hope you don't have the flu; but if you do, please get well quickly.

We had a great trip this weekend, did well, and saw a lot of friends. We brought home trophies and a new state record. Tomorrow I'm rebooting WW and will start training for Indoor Nationals.

Have a great evening, everyone!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote