Old 08-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #31  

hello chicks.

sloan, I can't see how a cup of coffee can make that big a difference. I'm thinking plateau. I know staying at 145 was a constant struggle for me. I don't know how I stayed at 126 until I reached 45. Guess I was younger and more active. Now I'm a slug. I use the sugar free cremora (hazelnut, caramel, etc). I think a tablespoon is a serving but I only use a level teaspoon. I have a measuring spoon I use and if I put more than that in, it gets too sweet for me. Maybe try something like that.

Sandra, I usually try to eat healthy, but have been snacking more and more on processed foods. For years I stayed completely away from them. They have these popchips at TJ Maxx and I'm addicted to them.

Vickie, thanks for posting the recipe. I'll check it out when I post this.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday I worked in my study, shredding and recycling.

Today I worked in the yard, pulling weeds and unwanted grass. Also planted some flowers.

Feeling good. I'm not typing much now because my right arm and hand are hurting---nothing serious, an old neck injury aggravated today with garden work...take my mind off my foot! Sorry not to respond to everyone--I'll catch up.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #33  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Another busy day I walked this morning for 1/2 hr along the week and than I had to go back to Walmart to exchange the Centrum multi vitamins from under 50 to woman 50+. At the same time I bought 4 bottles of flavored water and than forgot to take my second pkg. Than after lunch I had to make a second trip tick up my other two bottles,battling the traffic with some of these idiot tourist,spending time here for the Labor Day Weekend. You wouldn't believe the accidents so far and its only Friday.

Mary and I are going out on Sunday to the movies to see ICE AGE. the only decedent movie up here. We're waiting to see the new movie with Meryl Streep[Hope Springs],but it hasn't arrived in our theaters. Obama in 2016 is up here but in the next town,to me that not entertainment.We're also waiting for The Odd Life of Timothy Green.

Have to go will come back tomorrow.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #34  
focused and aiming

I subbed today for high school boys' PE. It was good to see everyone. I'm going back Wed for the at risk program. I was the first teacher that taught that class in Alvarado back in the 90's.

I made some food choices today that will take me further from goal. (Is that a good way to say it?) I'm heading over to etools to post and see how much damage I did.

Pam, I have my addictions, too. Guess they could be worse, don't you?

Rhonda, be careful in that heat. It's so oppressive. I hope you're feeling better.

Vickie, right after I plugged your recipe in etools, I noticed it already had all the nutritional info. I didn't have to plug it in at all. Thank you again for posting it.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #35  

Height: 5'4"

Long day of yard work ...Lots got done but I still need to get gravel and
sand for the paver walkway spread.

Fell asleep from 7 pm til 10 pm..I was sick last night with a stomach bug so I think I am not back 100% from that.

Cousin is coming in the morning for a few hours but I think I would rather go to breakfast and get out of house than work on house projects .
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote