3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Simply Filling/Core Weekly Chat: Mar 19-25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/255131-simply-filling-core-weekly-chat-mar-19-25-a.html)

Tejas 03-22-2012 10:44 PM

Patricia, I'm with Sandra. You were here, but welcome back. I couldn't sleep last night either. Maybe it's the Spring Equinox that's got us awake.

Sandra, your banana split sounds good. I guess Pam and I should follow your good example. Your dinner sounds good too; good for you for not eating any bread.

We had leftover meatloaf and green beans.

pam920 03-23-2012 12:23 AM

Patricia, your name is familiar to me too. Welcome back.

Sandra, you did good. Your faux banana split sounds yummy.

Rhonda, I was good the rest of the day/evening. I did get hungry again. I also didn't have breakfast, due to blood work, so the mexican food was brunch, lol. I had a chicken breast on light whole wheat bread with a wedge of laughing cow. I've been weighing myself at night before I turn in and don't see any damage. I've been really good about my food for the past month, so this one slip should be okay.

Nighty, night. Hope you all get a good nights sleep.

mamaduck 03-23-2012 07:00 AM

Good Morning!!
You guys are funny. I must have made quite an impression because the last time I posted on this forum was October 2009! Unless there's an imposter here. I hope she's nice. :D Anyway, please go ahead and check my profile for my posts, if you like. :?:

I hope I can still post here? :shrug:

Tejas 03-23-2012 10:25 AM

OK, Chickies, start investigating who this woman really is! Is she a troll from another board? Are we being hacked? Is this just a ruse to get our great weight-loss tips and market them? :rofl:

Of course, you can stay. As you can see we are all senile. I imagine someone else has the same signature.

I lost one of those two pounds that snuck back on. I'm going to be super good today and tomorrow because I have a real temptation coming on Sunday--lunch at an Italian restaurant with DH's second child, older daughter and her husband. Her BD was yesterday and we're taking them out. She says the restaurant has a good salad. She is skinny as a rail, what would she know?! :lol:

beach bum 03-23-2012 10:48 AM

Good Morning Ladies:)

Looks like it going to rain again,and I was planning to go down to the beach and get some walking done.

Nothing new,have to go to the grocery store to buy bread,eggs & milk.

PAM-OHHHHH!!!!What a disappointment after thinking you were getting back $2000 you are now only getting back $154. Didn't have fog this morning just spritzing,it stropped now.

MAMMA DUCKWelcome to the board but I do remember you coming to the thread already. I couldn't do either points or the core. My leader was shocked the neither one worked for me. So now I counting and cycling calories.

SANDRA-You did good with your mocked Banana Split you should pattern this. I Mock my splits also by using yogurt on the banana with PB and s/f choc syrup on top.

RHONDA- Congrats on your 1 lb gone from the sneaky two that came.I went up 2 lbs today also but I had a pc of apple pie yesterday,Hopefully if I'm good, I will lose the 2 by tomorrow's W-I.

Have great day

pam920 03-23-2012 11:26 AM

good morning chicks.

Maryann, I have to PAY $132. I wasn't disappointed. I was relieved we didn't have to pay more. Did not expect a refund. It's cloudy here today. Looks like rain.

Patricia, we are all old and senile. Our memory is not the best. So, I'm thinking someone with a similar name stopped in here recently. No way would we remember way back in 2009. :?: I think it's the MOM part of your signature that has us confused.

Busy painting the kitchen. Taking a break. Have to get my mammogram at 4 pm so I'm holding off with my shower until I have to get ready.

Rhonda, congrats on getting rid of that stubborn pound. The scale was kind to me this morning after eating mexican yesterday.

ontarget 03-23-2012 07:54 PM

Patricia, I think someone recently posted here that had the little swimming ducks in her signature. That's what I am remembering. We're glad you're here. How was your day? Any new recipe or food ideas you'd like to share?

Pam, I hope your test went well. I postponed my echo-stress test I was to take Monday till June. I like your "celery."

Rhonda, you're right about Doyle's daughter. She's a beautiful lady, isn't she? Enjoy your meal. Congrats on sending that pound away. :woohoo:

Maryann, sounds like you had a laidback day. I'll bet you enjoyed it.

Vickie? How are you?

I used 5 WAPs today. Still have oodles for the weekend, so all should go well. I prob won't be back here till late Sunday or Monday. Ya'll have a great weekend!

pam920 03-23-2012 09:00 PM

Sandra, why did you postpone your echo? Curious when you returned to WW meeting,, did they change your points? It was 29 for almost everyone, when they changed it a year ago. Heard they lowered it to 26.

My blood work came back super great. i have to brag. I know it has to be the exercise along with eating right.

Cholesterol 114
Triglycerides 59.
LDL 48
HDL 54 (this was a tough one for me to get up, was 28 at one point and 48 was the highest it ever was, until now)
Glucose 95

The liver panels are elevated again. I don't like that and want to quit taking lipitor and niaspan. I will ask dr. again, it I can quit them and see what the blood work shows in Sept.

Since we all remembered mammaduck, I thought I'd go back a few weeks to see if we were all going crazy. We all welcomed her to the board the beginning of March, but her post is gone, so she may have deleted it. We called her mommaduck and Patricia, so it has to be her. It must have slipped her mind that she was here. Patricia, please join us. we are a nutty bunch but harmless.

I made some cookies tonight. My sis sent me the recipe.

Skinny Monkey Cookies
These are super easy to make and absolutely delicious: gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan!
*Makes 30 Servings
Ingredients:
3 bananas
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients. Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Freezing Directions:
Cool completely, then place cookies in a freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze.
Nutritional Information:
47 calories; 7.5 g carbs; 1.6 g fat; 1.5 g protein; 1.3 g fiber

If I make these again, I will add some splenda or honey for a sweeter taste. Otherwise, not bad.

Tejas 03-23-2012 09:58 PM

A cookie recipe! Yea!! I'll make those.

I made chicken in a southwestern sauce--in the crockpot--and it was so tender it fell off the bone.

I'm tired tonight. :yawn:

Pam, congrats on the bloodwork. Good going!

nancy237 03-23-2012 11:24 PM

I got lots done today.

My son is doing an outdoor trip this weekend where they select 4 from a group of 24 to get a job with the company. Its a wilderness camp for high risk kids.
Hoping good things for him.

I took a large load of trash to our county disposal site today. It came from all my sorting so it felt great !!

Mamaduck..at least you made a lasting impression on us LOL We don't mean to interrogate you, we are just so excited about any memory we still have :lol3:

Going to see Hunger Games tomorrow. I hope to clean the pool & spray weeds before the movie. Last night I watched Clint Eastwood in Blood Work. It was a good suspense movie .

Tejas 03-24-2012 08:04 AM

I'm so out of the loop that I don't really even know what the Hunger Games are!

Today, I'm doing as little as possible, except going to the gym and eating really healthily.

beach bum 03-24-2012 11:20 AM

Good Morning Ladies:)

Going out with Alice to do some walking down at the beach this afternoon as the sun is shinning and winds seem to be calm.Otherwise nothing is new, Have to do a little house cleaning before I go out.

MAINTAINED again this week I going to bring my calorie count on my low days a little higher than I did last week and if if that will help to lose.

PAM-I thought you were getting back from the gov. as got a refund.Congrats on your good reading.I have to go for mine some tine in June.

SANDRA-Once in while you have to have a laid back day,when you don't feel like don't anything,but relax.

NANCY-I have to start Spring cleaning in the basement again,That they place I dump things I don't use but except getting rid of them I always seem to have a change of mind and use the things again. Hope I don't be come a HOARDER like the ones on TV. :lol3:

RHONDA-Have a nice day off,enjoy.

Have to start my dinner ,have a great day

Tejas 03-24-2012 08:37 PM

Well, it was a nice day, mostly off. I did work for about 45 minutes weeding flower beds, something I should have done weeks ago.

I met my niece at the gym and worked out on the elliptical, then swam and sat in the hot tub together. We then went to the same hairdresser. I have my saucy short "do" for the summer and she got a color touch-up.

All in all, it's been a good day. I've had less than 1000 calories today and will have something else before going to bed.

I hope you all have a good evening.

Tejas 03-25-2012 04:00 PM

I get the last on-first on prize :woohoo:

I'm happy to report that the three pounds I put on two weeks ago are all now gone, so my ticker is accurate. I'm not going to do that again!

The weather is beautiful here today. The state flower is blooming and all is right with the world (provided you don't read a newspaper or check any other news sources!).

Tejas 03-25-2012 09:39 PM

Have I entered a parallel universe? Where is everyone?