3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Simply Filling/Core Weekly Chat: Mar 19-25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/255131-simply-filling-core-weekly-chat-mar-19-25-a.html)

pam920 03-19-2012 09:05 AM

Simply Filling/Core Weekly Chat: Mar 19-25

new pages.

Down into the 163's. Slowly but surely.

pam920 03-19-2012 09:06 AM

Donkey here too, lol.

Tejas 03-19-2012 10:18 AM

Good morning all:

Thanks for the new pages, Pam.

I'm not getting on the scales after last night's ham dinner. I made the best lemon meringue pie I have ever made. I had one piece only, which was difficult...the others weren't so restrained, so thank goodness there is nothing left to tempt me today. Low calorie today is the plan.

We're having some minor storm activity, and it's welcome and the rain is needed.

beach bum 03-19-2012 02:57 PM

Hi Ladies:)

Was too busy to post this morning.Temps are in the low 60's and I have the windows opened to get the smell of the corned beef dinner out. Oh nothing better than fresh air.

PAM-:thanks: for the new pages and big congrats:cheer2: on your get down to 163.

RHONDA-I understand, ham is salty that what happen to me yesterday I was up 3 lbs but today i back to 165 after drinking likes of liquids.

Have a great day

Tejas 03-19-2012 05:09 PM

Tornado warnings...head for cover, Sandra!!

:eek:

ontarget 03-19-2012 05:45 PM

Thanks. You, too, Rhonda!! Be safe!

Tejas 03-19-2012 06:37 PM

Yes, the storms are scheduled to be here in about 30 minutes. I'm supposed to go to a meeting of the gas drilling task force, but I think I'll stay home.

The skies NW of us are really, really dark.

I just heard that there were 18 tornados in the US last night!

ontarget 03-19-2012 07:07 PM

So far we've missed about everything but some wind. Our storms will prob get here on the next go around later tonight.

Tejas 03-20-2012 05:07 AM

4AM, storming still. NO tornados though.

beach bum 03-20-2012 10:23 AM

Good Morning Ladies:)

What a beautiful morning the temps are already 55 and climbing. I must get down to the beach to walk or at lease walk to my mailbox and beyond.

I have laundry to do,and waiting for my handyman to put the bulb back on to my light fixture. It seem he came yesterday while I was out to hang the fixture back in place so I'm assuming that it works.

SANDRA & RHONDA-Do be careful with those tornado storms around you. I guess I never realized how lucky I am living here on the Cape.

Have a great day

Tejas 03-20-2012 12:41 PM

The storms are past, with no serious damage here. There is flooding elsewhere, and wind damage.

I'm finally going to go take a nap, after having been to tap practice and to the dentist.

Sandra, report in!

ontarget 03-20-2012 02:09 PM

I went to WW this am and was down another 2 pounds. Caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting a loss. I love being surprised like that.

Rhonda, I woke up some during the night but basically snored along with the thunder.

Maryann, I'm glad you're having a pretty day. We are, too. I actually missed thunderstorms when I lived in Montana. I would go to Safeway's produce dept to listen to the "thunder" when the watering system came on. Am I crazy? Well, we already know the answer to that. :dizzy:

Tejas 03-20-2012 03:23 PM

Congrats on the loss, Sandra. I believe you about Safeway, and I missed thunderstorms in Toronto, too. There were maybe 2 or 3 of them in the 30+ years I was there.

There were thunder crashes so loud here that the house shook. I had a wooden platter on the window sill, leaning against the window, and it fell. The dentist office, 1/2 mile from here had a number of pictures fall off their walls, and roof damage. I guess we had better check our roof.

All of Denton is sleep deprived today.

ontarget 03-20-2012 04:01 PM

You caught it worse than we did. Our main problem is flooding. We got 3.6" rain here at the house.

pam920 03-20-2012 05:21 PM

hey chicks. Good to hear Sandra and Rhonda survived the storms.

Sandra, congrats on your 2 lb loss. I'm sure you did something right, you just didn't realize it at the time. You are eating healthier than you thought.

Rhonda, you are probably napping. Those were some boomers to knock pics off the wall.

Maryann, enjoy your beautiful day.

We have a gorgeous day too. 85 and sunny, low humidity. We ordered hardwood for our great room. Had carpet but the dogs ruined it. Should have put hardwood in there to start with. They will install middle of April.

Didn't have internet this morning Still can't get into some of my games on FB.