Old 02-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #61  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Had a busy couple of days that I couldn't get on the thread. Thursday I finally had a break to go,out with a friend for lunch.

Today is cleaning and straitening up the house. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with another friend to see "Just Go With It." with Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler.

Today's my DS birthday,I called him and he told me he passed by my old High School on a bus yesterday,and he told me the neighborhood was very scary,as he had to take another bus to get back home and no one there spoke English. TG I live in small town USA won't go back to the big city and live there again.

Have a great weekend
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #62  

stopping in real quick. We are done painting, and on to the tile. Starting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Nancy, glad everyone is there with both of you. Enjoy!!!

Vicki, why are you so busy?

Maryann, glad you are able to get out and about. Have fun at the movies.

Paula, I really do have to try that french toast. Need fresh eggs though.

ems, the Mayo Clinic site is great. I use it quite a bit since I have CAD.

Jojo, poor Mark. You are so funny. You would keep me in stitches if we spent time together in real life. I always smile when I read your posts.

Rhonda, hi and bye, see ya later.

Hi to the missing.

Last edited by pam920; 02-12-2011 at 11:18 AM.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey chickies! Today is Vance's birthday. We are going out for mexican with family later then to my mom's house for cake and ice cream! The snow has started to melt, so back to school we go. Since we started in January, we have had only one week where we went to school Monday thru Friday.

Nancy, warm wishes for your family time!

I've been crazy busy, and now I'm about to run out for the b'day celebration. I'll talk to y'all tomorrow!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #64  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, thanks for asking about the bikes. I'll hop on asap. Today my gf came out and we were outside shooting over 2 hours. We had a blast (but I do need to do some biking)

Rhonda, I was subbing yesterday. Was your heavy traffic in Fort Worth? 35 problems?

and on losing 13 lbs in 18 days, dunwitfat. That's outstanding!!

Ems,I hope you get your answers soon.

JoJo, throw him a fish?

It sounds like everyone is getting back to normal after the winter blasts. Makes me smile.

Okay, Chickies, I'm hading to the bike.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #65  
focused and aiming

Saturday:

Old 02-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Sandra, that's good And, yes, 35 was the problem. It was awful through and north of Ft. Worth. A 30 minute stretch of the road took 50 minutes instead. The traffic from the north looked even worse so I'm glad we weren't in that.

I spent my day getting ready for, then entertaining, 6 great nieces and grandchildren for a Valentine's party this afternoon. We had fun baking and decorating cakes, muffins and cookies. I got them all full of sugar and sent them home I was good, had only two sugar cookies.

My nephew and his woman friend had a baby yesterday. So, I have my 7th great nephew now. He doesn't have a name yet.

I hope you're all having a good night.

Last edited by Tejas; 02-12-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:46 AM   #67  
hopeless but harmless

Height: 5' 5"

No weight loss for me this week, but no gain either. I've lost inches though. I suppose, if you think about it, we have to slow up on the weight loss now and again so that our skin can catch up. If we didn't we'd have to gather up the slack and tie it in a knot on top of our heads!

Mark slept better last night.

Sandra I was talking about you last evening. There was a murder mystery on TV, set around an archery competition. The main clue centred on finding a nock, at the scene and trying to identify the owner. I said to Mark, 'My pal Sandra would have cracked this case by now'

Maryann Before my mum sank into the black pit of dementia, she was a bit down one weekend and we took her for a drive to where she was born. It was about 2 hours away by car, and a nice run. But when we got there Oh dear. The whole town had gone downhill and there was a drug dealer on every street corner. Her old school had been turned into a night club and when we went to the village where she was born, the cottage had fallen down and was just a pile of rubble!
jojo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #68  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

In another 1/2 hour I'm going to the movies{Lets Go For It} with my friend Mary. After that we'll head for the pizza place. Than the busy week will start all over again for me.

PAM-Thanks,I glad that she wanted to go to the movies today as I didn't want to spend the day alone.

JOJO-I don't want to back to my old neighborhood as I like to remember the way it was. On the other hand my kids neighborhood is still good and I have been back several times to meet my neighbors.

Have a wonderful Sunday and I see you guys some time tomorrow.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

cheers girls il have a look at that site thanks for all your support xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:11 PM   #70  
focused and aiming

Girls, you don't even what to know what I've been dealing with today. My computer essentially crashed. (Looks like I'm telling you anyway, doesn't it?) Anyway, after hours fretting, I talked wth my son about what would be best to buy. Then!!!!!! I was able to get to the Search engine even though most of my hard drive was not working and found "System Restore". Now all is working. If it stops, I will disappear here for awhile.

JoJo, that's funny. I would do my best to solve the mystery. I used to be a teacher, so I am also sort of a detective. Used to find lost stuff for kids and also find folks who had the lost stuff.

I'm off here now to talk to my granddaughter via Facebook then I'll do

See ya Valentines' Day!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 09:53 PM   #71  

Height: 5'4"

we have had an amazing weekend Everyone is headed home tonight except daughter from ca ..she'll leave tuesday...Our elders prayed & anointed Robin with oil today with whole family there..Very touching time ...

I am doing great with eating protein & veggies the last few days ..We went out last night and I had salmon & asparagus & mushrooms..
Today I had something someone made us for lunch that was carby but I will get right back on track..

Last edited by nancy237; 02-13-2011 at 09:57 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:29 AM   #72  
hopeless but harmless

Height: 5' 5"

New pages up and running
jojo23 is offline   Reply With Quote