Old 12-14-2010, 08:46 PM   #16  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, great photos! You look spectacular, Cousin. Yes, we should take our acts on the road. Broadway, here we come!

JoJo, are you all right? I miss you.

Sloan, for luck with your eating challenges this week.

Nancy, let us know what happens tomorrow. We're keeping our fingers crossed for a good offer.

Maryann, I was confused. Glad you have another week to get ready for your trip.

Vickie, how was your day?

I went to WW this AM and was down 1 pound. So far so good. Biggest Loser finale tonight. Got to go get ready. Have a good evening, everyone.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Good morning ladies, it's been a long time. Still kicking here in the great white north, and enjoying points plus.
sauniemay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #18  
focused and aiming

home, Saundra!!!! It's wonderful to see you here. How are you doing? Are you still at goal? I'm on P+, too, and think I am finally getting my act together.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #19  

Hello again. I can't seem to get here often enough. I have read all that was posted since my last visit.

Sandra, you are doing great on the new program. Tomorrow is WI for me. I think I will have a decent loss. The first week I gained .4 and the scale is finally moving down. I was confused but last meeting, things clicked. I'm not counting points, doing the Simply filling. Much easier, since I mostly eat the foods on that list.

Maryann, you are probably at your daughters by now. Hope you enjoy your holiday. You really should plan to have someone there to help you after your surgery. Glad the new living arrangements are working out for you.

Sloan, I live in Florida and Kentucky. I'm about 2.5 hrs from Nashville. We are going home for Christmas and almost cancelled due to the snow you all got. My daughter was so upset, we decided we will make the trip, as long as there is no snow in the forecast. It's been so cold here in Florida too. Suppose to warm back up tomorrow though.

Rhonda, give us your website address. I don't wear much, but like to give gifts.

Nancy, best of luck today. Hope you have a sale.

Jojo, I get a little down during the holidays. All my older relatives are gone now. I'm the matriarch of the family, as my daughter calls me, lol. Thank you for explaining to me about your daughter. My thoughts are prayers are with you this holiday.

I'm sure I've missed someone, but this old brain doesn't work like it used to. I have to get in the shower. Mammogram today.

I'm loving the new WW program too. I've used quite a few of my 49 weekly allowance points, at least half, if not more. Hope the scale is nice to me tomorrow.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi Saundra. How's the north!?

Pam, I don't have a website, yet. But, when I do, I'll post it.

Hope all is well. I've eaten enough fat already today to last a week. So, that's that!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #21  

We met the remodel/builder guy today.

I really like their office & staff. A UPS guy came through the front door
with a large box and turned around with it & knocked off half the stuff on a table near the door.
The lady up front did not miss a second in laughing and saying
"you should be a bowler because you almost got them all in one shot"
She did it in a way to let the guy know it was no big deal..

I absolutely love people who are so quick to make others feel better
about mishaps..

About the house...the guy discussed the renovations & estimate which I figured meant he wasn't serious about buying it... But then at the end he said he was very serious about it and asked normal questions about school districts ect . He is sorta where we are with originally planning to sell his in the spring but flexible . He wants us to set a price so we can start
seeing if we can agree on something. We need to do some research
and talk to a few Realtors and decide what our price should be.
We don't want to over or under price it obviously .
Once we know what price we would ask in the spring if we fix it up I think we can subtract the remodeling & real estate fees and give him a "as is" price.

Now I am really wishing I had already cleaned out my attic...
I am going to work on it as soon as the temperatures get out of the freezing
digits...

Eating was not good today ..sigh..
I will eat light tonight to make up for it.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #22  
focused and aiming

Pam, I am using the WP+, too. Since I rejoined seems Wed are high pts days for me. Don't kow why.

JoJo, I'm thinking of you and am sending you a warm, fuzzy :hugs:

Nancy, sounds like all is going well. That was quick thinking of that lady to make the UPS man feel more comfortable.

Rhonda, I've had too much fat, too. Oh, well, life goes on.

Got to go. We're watching a movie. Sort of an afternoon date in front of the TV with Curtis and Tom Berringer.

Last edited by ontarget; 12-15-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:41 PM   #23  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Taking a break,from a very busy morning,and now its almost 3 PM and I still have lots to do.Going to do so laundry and than start a check list of the clothes I will be packing.

Made a chili for dinner as our temps were in the teens,and aren't that much higher yet.I had to wear my parka when going outdoors.

SLOAN-I called the nurse again this morning and she told me I don't need any one for the first 24 hrs as I'm just having a scoping. The only thing I have to worry about is when I wake up,from the anesthesia I need a ride back home and my friend Mary will be there at the hospital to take me home.

NANCY-My Daughter has lots of rabbit pellets & hay so she just told me to buy some toys. Going over to Petco tomorrow morning. The rabbit is so cute,she;s entirely black and has these big eyes. She has the entire back area of the house to run & jump around in. Have no idea what she is going to do when she sees her place is going to be the area where they put the Christmas tree. Congrats on finding a buy for your house,your lucky as its a very bad market so my sister tells me as she a real estate agent.

SANDRA-Congrats on your lost pound.Happy that Patrick won the money and the BIGGEST LOSER TITLE. Can't wait until the next series,its starts on the day I return from NY.

PAM-I'm still home,but to busy to post. I leave next Tuesday.Thanks wishing your the same.I called they doctors office and just like I told Sloane Its not necessary for me as I have everything planed my bedroom is downstairs and I have 15 meals in the freezer just to heat up. I'm going asked my neighbor to pick up my mail and to take the garage out to the crib.When it comes to groceries I will go on the Pea Pod where my Stop & Shop has on line and order my groceries from there to be delivered.

Have to go, will be back in the morning
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #24  
focused and aiming

Maryann, we were happy for Patrick, too; however, we liked all the participants this season and would have been all right no matter who had won. Didn't those folks look great! I am always amazed at what they can do in 7 months. I made a big pot of redbeans/ham and a pan of cornbread today. We're ready for cold weather now for sure.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #25  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up late again,and have to errands this morning that I have to get done.This afternoon I will rest and get clothes washed and start a check list of the items I'm taking with me.

Tomorrow my friend & I are going to the Seniors Christmas Party,it should be fun with dinner being served before the entertainment starts.

Nothing new and its getting late I try to get back some time this afternoon

Have a great day
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #26  
focused and aiming

We've been shooting this AM. I got some fresh blueberries to add to our cereal this morning. They were delish!! For lunch we'll be having homemade tacos. I'm watching the DGG's this afternoon as their school has early release. I'm taking a banana with me for my snack. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....I may also take some sf syrup. We gave Kennedy a pancake griddle for her birthday and I'm thinking she'll prob want to make some pancakes.

Maryann, enjoy the Senior Christmas Party.

I guess the rest of you are running-in-circles busy. I was just thinking about how hard it can be to stay op this time of year; but then I realized it can be hard any time of year. Guess we just need to "suck it up."

Have a great day, everyone.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #27  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Got all my errand done before noon and after I had my main meal I noticed that it was snowing and Its still coming down hard. I brought my snow booths up just in case I need them tomorrow when going to the dentist.

Got my clothes in the washing machine, and hope to pack some of the clothes that I don't need here. To my surprise I got a package in the mail from my SIL Its was 3 pkgs of Walker short bread cookies, fruit pudding & mincemeat tarts. Guess I will have to have some sort of party to get rid of them or I'll be a fat as a house.

SANDRA-From the beginning I always like Patrick, in fact in all the seasons I always rooted for the green team. I remember Erin was one of the girl I rooted for and I think she won that year. Thanks I always enjoy their parties. About 3 years ago I used to sing in a sing group that came form the center,but since than if disbursed as we lost our director & piano player.

Have a great day going to get my wash out and put in the dryer.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Sandra writes about beans and cornbread. Maryann writes about shortbread, pudding and tarts??!!!! STOP!!!

I am determined not to gain weight, and to lose some. That's it, and that's just the way it's going to be.

Don't anybody write about chocolate-coated popcorn!!!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

I won't write about chocolate covered popcorn 'cause I've never had it, but I will tell you about the most delicious salad I had last night. It was called "shrimp cocktail" salad. It had a tomato type sauce, celery, onion, avacado, cilantro, and shrimp, of course. It was served with crackers, but most of us just ate it plain. I'm hoping to get the recipe, and when I do, I'll post it.

DH just told me he needs the computer, so I've got to get off here. TTFN
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #30  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, chocolate-covered popcorn? Sounds interesting.

Sloan, the salad sounds good. I saw Giada (sp?) cook shrimp today.

Oops! Talking about food again. Sorry.