Old 12-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #46  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Nothing happening today except, I'm going for a hair cut at 11 this morning.My sister is upset as she like long hair and my DD is happy as she like it short on me.

Went for pizza last night & surprising I didn't gain.Going to try to walk some time today,as the sun is shinning and it would be lovely to walk along the beach. Just have to walk slowly not like it did the other day I walked too fast and my knee popped on me again.

NANCY-I used to keep my carb low and now I switched them for 100 to 140 and my wight is coming off.Another woman on an other board is having problems with the new WW plan. She has no idea what to do as all the high fibers are now sky high in points,and is afraid of fruits being no pts. I think there is going to be a problem for most of us as even if fruit has natural sugars it still has calories & high carbs. I Ditched the diets long ago, I just eat as healthy as possible and what the calories potion sizes and eating SLOWLY is the key that opening the lock to weight loss. I lost 3 lbs also today.

SANDRA-A little tears doesn't hurt anyone glad that the cheer leading brought back good memories .

SLOANE-Our bible study begins right after the Holidays. I hope I will be able to attend as I having knee surgery that that time.

VICKIE-All I can say is to stay warm

Have a nice day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:57 AM   #47  

Height: 5'4"

Robin and I do this reward thing where we go eat whatever we want when we lose 5 pounds. I lost 5 already and I am waiting for him to lose 1 more pound.
Trying to decide what I want for my one big 5LB cheat !!
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Hi folks:

I have a friend visiting from Ottawa, so I may not be on the boards much over the next few days.

Be good!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #49  
focused and aiming

Hi there. I just awoke from a long nap. I was exhausted. Now we're watching Brad Pitt (Troy). Life is good.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Watching Christmas movies with DD in front of the fire. Yes Sandra, life is good.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:44 AM   #51  
hopeless but harmless

Height: 5' 5"

Done it

Got to my Christmas goal. Going to go steady now until after Christmas and then go for another stone (14lbs)
jojo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #52  

We got a pretty snow last night that covered the deck & yard.
I think it will melt today.

I am having my morning coffee in front of our wood stove that is pouring out warm air

DH and I are headed off to church..
Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

congrats, Jojo!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #54  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Got up late again so I had to rush out to church and than to a churches fellowship in the church hall for some cakes and coffee. No brunch for today as they are going to close Main Street for our Annual Christmas Parade.with Floats and all the nine yards. Its to cold out for me & my friends to stand outside and freeze so we went home and can watch the whole parade on our local TV station.

Nothing new, I'm a little on the melancholy side had some tears rolling down my chin when they played some of the choir songs today. Other wise I'm getting ready for the move downstairs.

I was talking about riding my bike before and after the knee surgery as my knee popped yesterday when I was walking along the beach.It hurts a little today,and don't want to over due it. My choir friends told me to SLOW DOWN after turning 70 is a very good idea.Lots of this happened to some woman in the early 70's so I guess it time for me to do a little bit at a time and rest. Not a young chicken anymore.

Going to close and watch the parade on TV.

Have a great day
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #55  
focused and aiming

JoJo!!!!!

Maryann, I'm sorry you were blue. I hope your mood is better. This is a happy/sad time of year. Glad you're slowing down a bit.

I'm off here now heading to rehearsal. Ya'll have a good evening. This is day 180 sugar-free. (about 1/2 a year)
Old 12-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #56  

I have 3 family members off my shopping list already..
We don't buy much , just one nice gift per family member.

Winter makes me want to just sit by the fire til April!!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #57  
focused and aiming

Nancy, we don't buy many gifts either and are about finished. Now we need to put up our tree and decorations tomorrow.