Old 11-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi All:

My bags are packed, ready to get on the train...choo, choo.... !!

Yolanda, I hope you like it here; we really are a nice group of people.

I ate 18.5 points today. I'll think I'll have a glass of milk and bring it up to 20 or so. Maryann, I did not get light headed at all. I think the eating every 2 hours was the trick, as well as making sure I had a lot to drink. (You should just laugh about getting the day wrong! I've done that before.)

I had a very long day today and tomorrow will be the same. So, I'll say good night and talk to you again tomorrow night. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #32  
focused and aiming

As Johnny Cash would say, "I hear the train a comin'. Comin' round the bend......

Come on train.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #33  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Had a busy day,with the luncheon & the choir rehearsal,that I got over tired and rested for the rest of the evening.

Now I have to worry about getting on the old scale tomorrow,but my plan is to do BL last chance workouts this afternoon & than this evening hoping that the scale will show a little lose.

COCO-Thanks for asking the leader about the nuts and big congrats on your 1.5 weight loss

DONNA-Just do the best you possibly can,thats all you can except right now.Walking in the mall should have burned off some of the calories you consumed.

RHONDA-I guess all people are different.I guess eating ever 2 hrs works for you. I have a snack every 3-4 hrs. When I was on the flex my leader told me to stay on my target of 20pts , then the lighted headed started,and when discussing this with my fellow members they told me to up my point to 22.My leader than looked at my tracker and got angry with me for listening to the girls instead of her.So after that I started the core plan. I still can't get down that low.[22 the lowest-24pts].Told the ladies about the wrong date and they said not to worry as it happens to them.Now I can laugh.

HOPE ALL THE GIRLS ON THE WAGON, HOLD ON TIGHT AND DON'T FALL OFF.

Have a great day

Last edited by beach bum; 11-13-2008 at 09:37 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #34  

Height: 5'7"

Howdy all! Here I am again. It's been a while since I've posted anywhere on 3FC, though I've been here reading all the while. Really need to re-focus on WL - I've gained a couple back and have let some bad, impulsive behaviors return. Haven't been to a meeting in two weeks - I am determined to go Saturday even though it means I have to own up to my gain. I went running for the first time in a long while last night, and have healthy meals planned for today, so things are looking up - I just have to make sure my resolution doesn't waver in the afternoon/evening, which is what's been giving me trouble!

Hope everyone is well, and I look forward to getting back into the chat with you ladies
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #35  

Lost a pound!!

I have to take my national exam in Speech saturday to be recertified so
say a prayer for me. I have been studying but school was a LONG
time ago and I think I have forgotten more than I remember.

Our budget has been tight and my husband sold his business and is job hunting so going back to work after being a stay at home mom will help
us financially. After passing this test I will start job hunting. I am excited about it because my kids are 16 and 18 and one is already in college.
Staying home as they leave for college is depressing.

I just took a practice test online and passed , so maybe that is a good sign. While taking it I felt like I was missing every question but I made 100
points above the passing score.

I won't know my results til December.

Nancy
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #36  

Hi All:

Welcome back, Jaime. You'll get back on track, or on the train!

Maryann: those 2 points here and there can make all the difference sometimes it seems.

Nancy: congrats on the loss... What are you studying? Speech what?

I'm going to blow the points tonight. A very close friend just got a plum job and we're going celebrating

Have a great night everyone.

Rhonda
Old 11-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #37  

Hi Everyone
Just a quick check in.
Hubby isnt feeling good. So dont know what that is all about. Maybe some of the new medicine they put him on. So will have to keep my eye on him.
Well I guess I forgot to buckle my seatbelt. I fell off the wagon today. But reeady to try again tomorrow.
Well got to go. Need to check on some clothes in the dryer.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Thinking of each of you.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:05 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 190/170/155

Hi everyone
did not get a chance to email yesterday 11/13/08 since the last time been feeling sick. a pimple came on my left thigh area and seem it was getting worser especially warm to the touch. I went to see my doctor yesterday and was told I may have gotten bitten by something so he have me on antibiotics hope they do the trick if not better by next Tues. I have to return and probbaly have it culture.Before I went back to see the doctor they weighed me I went oh my God but was surprise if the scale is right I had lost 3lb but I will know on Saturday is my WI day so keep your finger cross will post and let all of my great chicks know. I am so glad to have you guys well getting tired so I will talk with everyone tommorrow or Sat....Yolanda
jack8371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #39  

Height: 5' 10"

TGIF everyone! Its been a busy week at work - I work in finance and we are doing our plan for next year. Its been a challenge to say the least. I did not do an official WI this week, but I think I'm down 1 pd. I'll update my ticker next week after I go to my meeting on Wed. Lets just pray it sticks.

Rhonda, how is the limited calories going? I also eat every 2 hours during the day at work. What I've been doing lately is eat my bf at work at 9, then have a small salad at 11:30, then my lunch at 1 or so, then fruit at 3 or 4. I 've been finding I'm not famished when I get home from dinner. I do need to plan better snacks for night time or just try not to snack at all. My latest binge at night has been triscuts, i guess it could be worse.

I did have a sort of NSV yesterday at work. About 2:00 I would have killed for some candy. Well, I walked around the office and there was none to be found!! I went back and had my pear. Work did a collection of left over candy for a local food pantry. Lucky me! I felt much better after I had my fruit.

Well, got to get moving and get dd ready for the bus. BBL
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #40  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Have to make this a fast post, Leo wants to get out grocery shopping early because we are expecting our cesspool man to be here some time this morning.

Got on the scale this morning and I LOST 1-LB. I so happy as I thought I wouldn't pull it off doing the core on my own.

JAIME-You'll get back on the right track.I know how hard it is to focus on not returning to mindless eating.I done that for some times myself,its normal. The girls are on the train to Canada maybe you could ask them if you could hop on. If I didn't lose this pound I would ask to go with them also.

NANCY-Big congrats on your lost lb. and sure I'll put you on my prayer list along with sending good vibes your way to past that exam.

RHONDA-Oh my do I know that that why I try to space my points thought the day.

COCO-If you DH is still not feeling well call the doctor and find out if the meds he gave him has any side effects.

YOLANDA-Congrats on your 3 lb lost Hope that bug bite get better.Sometimes I get a bite like you described and think it might be a spider.At this time of year mosquitoes are not around.

PAULA-Hope that lost lb will stay with you until your next weigh-in,but congrats:congrats: on your NSV

Have to go will be back later
Old 11-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #41  

Nancy - Good luck with your exam. You will do great. And congrats on the lb!

Rhonda - Hurray for celebrating! Totally worth it. Hope you and your friend had a great time.

coco - Oh, I hope your husband feels better soon.

Yolanda - Hey, wtg on the loss! I hope the drs figure out what's up with the bump and that it goes away quickly.

Paula - Congrats on the pound!

BB - Congrats on the pound for you too! Fantastic job! And yes, I am slowly but steadily climbing my way back on that wagon/train.....

This week I reconnected with my childhood best friend who I had lost contact with for a good 10 years... And it turns out she lives about an hour away! We are getting together tomorrow afternoon and will probably go out to lunch. I am very excited to see her!

As for eating, yesterday went reasonably well. I had put beans and ground turkey and onion and stuff into a crockpot in the morning to have for dinner last night, and when I came home the first thing I smelled was burning. Turns out the beans burned. And others weren't even cooked all the way. I guess the recipe I vaguely followed really under estimated the amt of water you need... Of course DH was home all day and didn't think to check in the burning smell. Anyway, was tempted to go out to eat, but knew I'd make awful choices... So I had a potato and an egg instead. (We had no food in the house.) Not the best/most complete dinner but better than a hamburger.

I plan on going for a wog tonight.

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 11-14-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #42  

OK, what's a "wog"?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #43  

Heh. I don't know who made it up but it is something I encountered at 3FC. it's walk/jog, as I don't run my whole distance. So it's a wog.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #44  

Wog..that's a good one!

We are having a mild day, but it's raining and has been for a few days. That gives the day a little chill.

I don't feel like going out but we are going to a friend's tonight for dinner and a movie. I've done my shopping for the week, and I'm about to clean house a little and just sit.

I'm trying to have a low calorie day and am amazed about how much I just want to eat. This is all in the mind today so I'll have to distract myself during the "sit" period!

Hope you're all having a great day.

Rhonda
Old 11-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #45  
beachbum

Good Sunday Morning Ladies

I woke up with some kind of a bug,so I'm going to eat lite today.Have several Progresso & Campbell Lite Healthy Soups that WW endorses so I should stay OPeven though I'm not feeling well.

JAIME-Thanks for the congrats for my one pound and how exciting to have a dear friend live only a hour away.I 'm lucky that when I moved up to the Cape 12 years ago I meet 6 truly dear friends that I call my sisters.One passed away and the other is not well enough to socialize.So now I have 4. Nothing better in the world today more than money & powder is being healthy and have close friends .Happy that you got back on the wagon/train as the longer you wait the harder it is to get back.

RHONDA-It rained all day and night and it still treating today.Best that I stay indoors until I can't figure out what wrong with me.Hope you had a great night of dinner & a movie with your friends.

Have a nice day,and i check in with you later